yandere Ladybug

Favorite YouTuber btw ^
Heyyyy everyone I'm back! Updates are still going to be slow. But! They are going to happen. I know this one is short so let me know if you want a part 2! Anyways enjoy ;)

⚠️WARNING: me trying to be creepy and failing⚠️
_________________________________________

It was all circumstantial that Marinette would run into Peter on her vacation.

But it happened. Now, she was OBSESSED.

He had been amazingly nice to her. Helped her around New York, hung out with her, laughed with her, smiled with her.

It had been so long since she had a real friend. She caught herself catching feelings for him. So now.....

He was hers. Nobody was going to take him away from her.

It started with MJ, Marinette noticed that she had started to flirt with Peter. As if she could take Peter away from her! So if MJ was visited by a mysterious person in a red and black skin tight suit late one night and then was found dead in an alleyway 5 blocks from her home, no one need to know.

The next monster that tried to steal Pete away from her was named Gwen. She had platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes like herself. This time she had the audacity to call herself his girlfriend.

And when she went missing, her case was open for 9 months but when they still had no leads it became a cold case. Then if a certain Captain Stacy received a package with a head and a note one night from a mysterious source, no one needed to know about the horrors that went on in those 9 months.

This kept happening for 2 years and every girl who would even think about stealing Peter away from her would end up like the first 2. Marinette would comfort him and hug him every time. And if she had a small vicious smirk on her face when he wasn't looking, he didn't need to know.

Peter would be her's

Only her's

If anyone tried to stop her from getting him.......

They'd DIE.

__________________________________________hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed this I'll see next time bye!