Seeing you agian part 1

Ok first off... THANK ALL Y'ALL SO MUCH!!! I never would've thought I would get so many views. 53!?!?
(Edit: when I was finishing this it had 63 views thank you so much!)

The second thing; is that this one-shot is slightly inspired by the song up top.

Third thing: if you have a request comment here and I'll try to get to your request.

Last but not least: enjoy ;)
_________________________________________
3rd pov:

All of Marinette's friends thought she was born and raised in Paris even her best friend Alya. (A/N I'm a proud Alya fan and I think we need a little more Akuma class sugar.) Nope! She's a native New Yorker.

It was their second year at Lycèe when Mrs. Bustier made an announcement: "Class for this year's end of the year trip we are going to New York! We are staying there for 2 months. Pack your bags and have at least 2 dresses/suits as we will be going to a few galas." Mrs. Bustier explains to the class.

Riiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg. The bell rings and everyone starts to leave. As Marinette was leaving Alya caught up to her and started talking.

Marinette's pov:

After the announcement was made I was excited to go back home. I have a friend from when I was younger and was hoping to see him again. I know the chances are slim but a girl gotta have hope.

I see Alya running up to me (A/N where I live we usually say 'runnin' and spell it like that so I had to resist the urge to do that.) and started talking "Hey girl! Are you excited about the field trip?" She asks "I am I think you are just excited are about seeing Spiderman." I say while pointing an accusing finger at her and laughing. "Heck yeah! Spiderman is awesome! I mean have you seen him do the stunts he pulls? They're almost as awesome as Ladybug's!" She rambles on not even bothering to hide her excitement about it.

3rd's pov:

You see, Marinette moved to Paris when she was 14 (A/N let's pretend she got her miraculous at 14, not 13. Yeah? Ok.) And Peter had already been Spiderman for a year at this point. She knew he was Spiderman from day one because they didn't keep secrets from each other. Peter also can't lie to save his life but that's a story for another day. When Peter needed out of class to fight crime? Marinette 'accidentally' spilled her drink on Abe. Need an excuse for aunt May? He was spending the night at Mari's house. You get the point. Anyway, they ended up having crushes on each other without knowing it. So when Mari had to move they were both devastated. They talk every once in a while and he knows she's Ladybug and has offered her help with Hawkmoth but she said no. It was her responsibility and she was going to handle it even if she dies trying.

Tony Stark and Nick Fury have both offered her and Chat a position on the Avengers but Chat Noir said no. He decided long ago when the rain of Hawkmoth was over he would retire in the superhero business. On the other hand, Marinette had said yes so technically she was an Avenger along with Spiderman. They both thought it was hilarious that they accidentally recruited both of them because as aunt May had dubbed it they were the 'Mischief Making Twins' all those years ago.