Safe house

LANGUAGE WARNING
Hey guys! So basically this is a one-shot where the Avengers need a safe house. It should be said that I aged up Marinette and Peter so they are 25 and 26. In this when Marinette got her powers they became a part of her so she could use them without Tiki. I don't have a good grasp on all the Avengers yet. So this will be a little crappy sorry about that! Also, listen to the song above it might not be your style but I still highly recommend it enjoy :)

EDIT: I knew I drew inspiration for this oneshot from somewhere but I couldn't remember. But now I have found it. It's from Vi101205 's Peter Parker One-Shots. I'm truly sorry to then fir accidentally stealing their plot, it wasn't intentional. That's Saud I really enjoyed your book, thank you fir writing it.
_________________________________________

     The original Avengers plus Wanda (love her) and Peter were in a situation. An undercover Hydra agent leaked files on the Avengers in SHIELD. So now they are on the run they can't go to Clint's farm because Hydra knows where it is. Clint's family is in witnessed protection. As they were in the Quinjet discussing where they could go Peter was quietly sitting in the corner. "We can't go back to Clint's farm. We can't go to any S.H.I.E.L.D safe house they know where they are. Where we gonna go!" Bruce exclaimed as the Avengers continued to fight Peter was making life-changing decisions in the corner.

Peter's pov:

     "I have a place," I say and all the Avengers necks snapped towards me and look at me confused. "What do you mean kid?" Tony asks "I have a place where not even S.H.I.E.L.D knows about it." I explain while getting up I go to the front of the Quinjet and type in some coordinates into the GPS then start driving.

Tony's pov:

      "Does anyone know what the kid means?" I ask while looking at everyone. Everyone murmurs a no or something similar except Nat. "What about you Nat? Do you know?" Clint asks her. "Yeah, I'm a super spy of course I know." She says then sits down.

_______________10 hours later____________

     After we finally land I look around and see we are in the middle of the woods. "I think you got the wrong place Underoos." I joke "no I don't. Don't forget anything it's a hike to get there." Pete says and we grab our stuff.

___________After they got there__________

      We see a huge old Victorian house surrounded by a big fence. As we approach it I can tell Peter is getting more nervous by the minute.

     Peter opens the door and yells 'I'm home!" Then a little girl comes running down the stairs. "DADDY!" I stand there in shock as Peter bends down and has the little girl crash into him.

Peter's pov:

     "DADDY!" Amelia comes running down the stairs and I feel a big smile on my face. As I bend down to let her into my arms I completely forget about the people behind me. She crashes into my arms and hears her say "I missed you, daddy."

        I see Mari coming around the corner holding 6-month-old Ben and smile. "Hey sweetie, how'd the mission go? She asks me "well um the Avengers need a place to hide Hydra leaked some files." Her face suddenly becomes hard and says "what the f**k did they do?" "Marinette! They are children present!" I joke.

      "Ah-hm" I hear someone clear their throat from behind me and suddenly remember people are behind me. "Uh, Peter what the f**k is this!" Tony asks. "Oh! Well, I would like you guys to meet my wife Marinette." They looked shocked then Clint asked, "who are the kids?" "Well, these are my kids gove me a second I need to find Caitlin."

       I walk off to go find Caitlin. As I turn the corner I see her sitting there watching ICarly "hey baby girl" I say and she whips around and jumps into my arms. "DADDY!!" She yells and I laugh. "Come on Cate we gotta go meet some people." I pick her up then swing her over my shoulders then take off running. We laugh as we reach the living room where everyone is.

      I look around and see Thor with an awestruck expression on his face at my wife. I snort knowing exactly why and alert everyone of my presence. "SON OF STARK! WHY HAVEN'T HE TOLD I THAT HE KNOW A DEMIGOD!" Thor exclaimed loudly "I'm sorry WHAT!" Bruce said looking at Mari. "Yeah I'm technically a demigod but I wasn't born like that. I'm Ladybug and I have a kwami named Tiki but she's asleep right now." I know where this is leading so I stop it before it can start. "I know they would love to know all about kwamis and all that but I would like to introduce the kids. "Oh! Alright." She says and laughs

      "This is Amelia May Parker she's 6." I introduce her to them and they all say hi. "And this is Caitlin Natalia Parker she's 4. Last but not least this is Benjamin Anthony Parker." You could tell Nat and Tony were tearing up even though Nat already knew. "Oh my God kid...I-I....don't know what to say. Mister Starker comes and hugs me. "How about a thank you?" I joke.

     They ended up staying for 6 weeks until the situation was all settled and they left with a promise they would be back and we would visit.

_________________________________________

Hiya! So I gotta admit I have mixed feelings about this one. On one hand, I like parts of it but others I don't. Anyways bye!

Edit: I completely forget Tony's real name was Anthony. So if anything looks different it probably is. I edited a couple of things.