Cough - TodoBaku

Hey bitches, bros and non-binary hoes welcome back to my crack. Anyways I think it's time for some TodoBaku it being my favourite ship and all.

The one I'm putting through torture: Todoroki

The one I'm forcing to take care of the one I'm torturing for my own enjoyment: Bakugo

In this story they're in the present time. They are in an established relationship but it's a secret so they keep up their personas. (I have a soft spot for proving people wrong and surprising them.)

Todoroki's POV:

I'm getting ready for class and honestly ever since I woke up I haven't been feeling the best. I woke up with a headache. Then I proceeded to sneeze my lungs out. Counting up the symptoms it seems like I'm sick. But that can't be, I can't get sick. I'm not going to miss class because of a measly headache and some sneezes. Before I leave my room I let out one cough which basically felt like I have coughed up my stomach.

I walk out of my dorm hopefully prepared for the day. I enter class and I'm greeted with Midoriya. "Hey Todoroki." I simply nod back due to the fact I don't want him to hear my scratchy voice.

I look around class and everyone is here except for Bakugo. This day keeps getting better. The one day I could possibly need his comfort.

Bakugo's POV:

The old hag asked me to stay over for one night. I got permission from principal Nezu to stay over at home for a night and I did so. As much as I hate to say it I've missed the old hag, and having a movie night was a refreshing break from the constant bother of the self proclaimed "Bakusquad". I would never admit it, but, I actually don't mind those idiots.

The old hag took the day off work and called the school to tell them I would be absent. We spent the day doing different activities. She taught me more sewing techniques. She also taught me some embroidery. Later we went out for lunch she let me choose what to eat.

Out of everything I miss from not going to school today it would have to be Todoroki. Sure I would see him again tomorrow but, it's become habit for him to sleep in my dorm or watch movies there. So in honor of him I suggested cold soba.

I made that sound like he's dead. I hope to god he isn't dead. If he goes of and gets himself killed the one day I'm gone. I will bring him back to life just to kill him with my own bare hands.

After enjoying the cold soba that Todoroki hypes up more than middle school teachers hype up diet pepsi we went back home and played some boardgames with Dad who had came home early while me and the hag were out at lunch.

Todoroki's POV:

We were on lunch break but I wasn't really hungry. I just ended up grabbing a bag of chips from the vending machine and eating about half the bag. I was eating alone on the stairs outside of the school enjoying the silence that gave my head a break from all the noise from my class. I hear the bell ring and wince a bit. I get up and feel slightly dizzy.

The dizziness quickly wore off and I went back to class. By the end of the day Midoriya came to me asking if I wanted to hang out. I said I had some extra homework that Aizawa gave me to practice more for the exams.

I was lying. At this point everyone should know that Mr. Aizawa would never give out extra work knowing it would equal more work for himself. Luckily Midoriya didn't catch on to my lie. I get to my dorm room and lock the door. I lean against the wall.

This is definitely worse than from when I woke up. My whole room is spinning. I go to my bed as quickly as I can and once I get there I flop down on the bed. It's probably just exhaustion. I can just sleep it off.