Cold - Todoroki and Dabi (not a ship)

this aint a ship IF ANY OF YALL SHIP THIS ISTG NASTY HOES 🤢

Requested by @Skylight2424

Mostly 3rd person cause I'm lazy
Sick person: Todoroki
Maid: Dabi

3rd person POV
It was the weekend therefore to be productive Todoroki decided to go on a morning jog. Honestly, it's barely jogging actually it's barely walking. It resembles a puppy trying to run but without legs.

Todoroki had made it to an abandoned alleyway to make sure nobody could see him. He leaned against the brick wall of the abandoned building which acted as one of the walls in the alleyway. He sat down catching his breath.

Todoroki POV

I'll admit this isn't my best idea. In an alleyway helpless. I would stand up. But I can't. My legs feel like jello. No. More like pudding. They feel like they're melting or something.

"I can't stay in an alleyway in this condition." Is what I told myself before attempting to stand up. After successfully stand up with the support of the wall. I see a tall figure walk towards me.

Whoever it is keeps coming closer. I'm trapped this is the end of the line for me a cold bitter end. "Hey, you good kid?" Is the last thing I hear before everything goes dark.

Dabi POV

WHAT THE FUCK! I can't just leave him here. But I also can't bring him to the hospital or anything. I feel as if my scars are pretty recognizable. Well I'm left with only one option. I pick Shoto up and carry him on my back. "Back to the villains fancy hideout with a child on my back." I say in a humming manner as I continue to walk to the run down building that happens to be our humble abode and by our I mean the rest of the social rejects I live with.

I enter and I'm met with the blood thirsty brat. "Dabi did you give birth to a teenager while throwing out the garbage?" She asked with puppy eyes and a smug grin. "What the fuck type of question is that?"

She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. She proceeded to stomp away which I'm guessing is due to the lack of an answer to her question and instead mockery she received. I watched her stomp away grumbling under her breath "I thought it was a very good question deserving of a factual and knowledgeable answer." Is the last thing I hear her mumbling before she is out of sight.

I hear the sound of someone grimace but, I can't seem to figure out where the noise came from until I remember the boy in my arms. I quickly run over to my room being cautious to keep away from any other unnecessary questions.

3rd person POV

Dabi enters his room and lays Todoroki on his bed. He takes time to examine the boy. Even an idiot could tell that the boy is sick. His bangs are stuck to his forehead, his face is flushed and his breathing is hitched. Dabi leaves to get a wet towel.

Once he returns he is greeted with an awake seemingly confused boy. "So you're awake." "It seems to be that way. By the way where am I?" Dabi takes a couple seconds to debate what his answer should be. "Classified informed?" Is the best response he could come up with. The room is met with an awkward science until Shoto breaks "You remind me of my brother." "How so?" "You look like him but meaner."

Dabi POV

I've been referring to him as kid for a while despite the fact I know exactly who he is. 'Shoto Todoroki.' The name of my brother which I won't be telling him anytime soon. "Anyways you're running a fever." "I noticed." "Whatever smart ass." Before he could reply he passes out again I let him sleep for a while.

*time skip brought to you by the dust in my eye*

I decided to take advantage of the fact LOV's hideout is s bar when I return to my room I see a much healthier looking boy. "Look who's up." "I think I should be leaving now." Before giving me a chance to explain he's out of bed. "Turn left and go straight for the exit." He nods. As he exits the door he lets out a soft "Thank you."

————————————————————————
Sorry for the slow updates I'm just unmotivated.

Word count: 731

Take a mole rat