Migranes - ShinKami (TW slight mention of vomiting)

Shinso's POV:

I wake up to the great feeling of my head throbbing. I open my eyes. The light shone through directly into my eyes. Fuck. I shouldn't of fucking opened my eyes. Well it's seems like I'm having a migraine attack. Thankfully I'm not in the hero course, therefore my class isn't that important.

I'll just skip, other people do it all the time to smoke and shit, they won't notice if I'm gone for a day. I can't open my eyes without pain but I'm in pain while the lights are on. I don't feel like getting up either. I'll just turn around and sleep again.

Denki's POV:

"Have any of you guys seen shin?" I asked mina. "Sorry Denks I haven't seen your purple bestie." We were supposed to eat lunch together on the roof but when I got there he wasn't there so I've been looking for him. Maybe he forgot. What if he thinks I'm annoying and is ghosting me. I know what to do! I'll go to his dorm after class and apologize for being too loud and swear to be more quiet.

~time skip brought to you by that one sakuatsu one-shot book in my library that has my all time favourite one-shot in it~

I'm currently at Shinso's dorm. I start knocking. No response. I start knocking again.

Shinso's POV

I'm forced awake by a loud knocking at my door. Perfect. I groan in pain, I just want the pounding to go away. I decide to go see who it is. I get up, feeling dizzy almost instantly. I forget about the amount of light especially considering the fact my windows are open and it's a particularly sunny day.

I'm snapped back into reality by the knocking. I rub my temples which soothes the ache in my head a little bit. I open the door to a yellow haired male wearing a bright smile.

"HEY SHINSO, I WANTED TO SAY SORRY FOR BEING SO ANNOYING ALL THE TIME. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DIDN'T COME TO LUNCH TODAY. SO DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT IT." Denki yelled really fast making my headache worsen.

Then i realized what he was talking about. I FORGOT LUNCH. Without thinking I hug Kamanari. He stood there shocked but eventually hugged back. I returned to my senses and quickly turned around blushing.

"Denki, I'm so sorry I wasn't there I stayed home all day. I forgot about our plans." I said looking to the ground. I must've looked down too fast cause I was instantly met with even more pain in my head. I put my hands to my head trying to lessen the pain.

Denki's POV:

I watch Shinso apologize. He said he stayed home all day. I wonder why? As I'm about to ask I look at Shinso who is rubbing his temples. I only know realize how uncomfortable he looked this whole time.

"Are you ok Toshi?" I accidentally called him Toshi I hope he didn't notice. "I'm fine Denki." I almost believe him until he let's out a pained groan. "I'm not convinced."

Shinso's POV:

Fuck. The light from the door. Everything. All the light is too much. I start to loose my balance. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist stabilizing me.

I couldn't care less about the being embarrassed anymore. I nuzzle into Denki's chest. It was comforting, no light and it was warm. I feel him run his hand through my hair onto my forehead.

"You don't feel warm." "I'm not sick." "Then whats wrong?" Denki asked, his voice was warm and comforting. "Migraine attack." I felt Denki nod.

He started walking keeping me secure in the crook of his neck. I hear the blinds close, a little too loud for my liking. I let out a small whince. Denki noticed and whispered a soft "Sorry."

Denki's POV

After closing all the blinds and closing the door I sit on Shinso's bed and put him on my lap. "Do you need anything?" "Just water would be nice." I nod and grab my bag that was placed beside the bed frame and pull out my water bottle. I handed it to him. He smiled softly and started drinking it. I've never seen him smile before. It was really cute. I feel a warm blush creep up my face.

"Do you need anything else?" "I'm sorry for asking so much of you. But, do you mind rubbing my temples. I keep doing it myself but the smallest of movements make me nauseous." "It's not problem at all." I start massaging his temples. He hums. I feel him getting comfortable.

He opens his eyes that he's been keeping shut this whole time and looks at me. I looked at his purple eyes they match his hair almost exactly. He looks to the window curtain and as if on queue it opens fully to show the big sun shining directly into Shinso's eyes.

I quickly get up and shut the window. I come back to Shinso repeatedly mumbling curse words. He looks back at me eyes open once again.

3rd person POV

"K-Kami, it hurts, so much." That's when it happened he held his head desperately trying to quiet down the endless pounding and pressure in his head. He began crying in pain. "Fuck, I'm so sorry you have to see this Denki." "Don't be sorry" Denki reassures placing shinso's head onto his shoulder.

Shinso's POV

I'm crying into Kamanari's shoulder. How pathetic. I felt a pressure on my temple. But this time it wasn't the pain of the migraine. It was Denki massaging my head. I start to doze off but not before I hear Denki say "I really like you Toshi." "I like you too Kami."

~5 minute time skip brought to you by hotel = trivago~

"Um, Denks?" "You can call me babe or something since we're dating now." Denki said in a proud manner. "Well, babe I feel nauseous." "Do you think you're gonna be sick." "Yeah." I get up quickly as a feel a burp coming up.

I put my head over the toilet bowl preparing for the worse and as suspected I burped then a started to throw up. Once I had finished I felt exhausted and was trying to catch my breath. "Here, lay down on my lap you look like you could you a break." I obey. I slowly start to doze off as he starts combing through my hair with his fingers.

Denki's POV:

I look down at Shinso. He looked tired compared to normal. That's saying something considering how tired he already looks normally. I watch his eyes start to close. He deserves the rest. He's had a long day.

I see Shinso's limp body on my lap. I picked him up bridal style and layed him on the bed. I kissed his forehead before laying beside his dozing off cuddling him.

————————————————————————

WORD COUNT 970

SHINKAMI FLUFF FOR LIFE.

REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN

WHO WANTS A MOLE RAT? YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE.