Stomach Issues - Todobaku 2

Todoroki P.O.V

I wake up. I remembered yesterday. I hoped it would be better in the morning. But, my stomach hurts even more. Where the lava poured out was sore and felt burnt. My head was killing me. Everything was irritated, my skin was slightly red and really itchy but I can't move. I can't do anything. I need to wake up bakugou.

Bakugou P.O.V

I wake up to someone whispering "Kat, Kat, please Kat, I need you. Please wake up." "What the fuck do you want icyhot?" "Kat I don't feel good." I get up and roll out off bed. I stand up to get a good view of Sho on the bed. "You look like shit." "I feel like it too." I look at him a bit sympathetic. He's my boyfriend after all. "I don't usually get sick. Let alone this bad." I lean down to put my hand on his forehead. It's pretty hot but not too bad. Which leads me to believe he has something like a stomach bug in which case the teachers and recovery girl won't be any help. OH SHIT THE TEACHERS. "I'll be right back babe I gotta inform them that we're not attending today."

Todoroki P.O.V

I see Kat re-enter the room, he gives me a nod to signify that he's told the teachers we aren't attending. "What do you need?" "Do we have asprin?" He nods and comes back with a pill and water. I swallowed it and waited for the effects to kick in. He sits on the bed rubbing my temple with one hand and rubs my abs with the other hand. "I hear a beep from the microwave which makes me wince a bit. Bakugou gets up and comes back with some soup. "Here, I had some leftover soup from a couple days ago." I gave a soft smile and began eating. I finished the whole bowl. No surprise, since I probably had nothing left in my system from last night. I sit up a bit and he pulls me onto his lap and beings running his fingers through my hair.

Bakugou P.O.V

As I was running my fingers through my boyfriends hair he starts to tense up. "I think I need to throw up." He mutteres. I watch him get up. He stands there for a big holding his head. "Shit, I stood up to fast." I wrap my arm around his waist and lead him to the bathroom. He kneels on the toilet. I went to go get water for after he throws up. I come back to see Todoroki throwing up uncontrollably while trying to catch his breath. I ran beside him and started rubbing gentil circles on his back. He finally get's a break and lays on my lap. I feel helpless, he looks like he's in so much pain and there isn't anything I can do about it. He sits up and turns himself to face me. He leans his head on my shoulder. I feel the heat generating off of him. I grabbed a cooling patch from the sink cabinet at stick it to his forehead. He sits up and looks at me. "Sorry, Kat." I cup his cheeks and tell him he doesn't need to apologize. He sits on my lap, burying his head into my neck.

Todoroki P.O.V

My stomach ached again, shit. I get up, which seems to surprise Bakugou. I started pulling down my pants and sat on the toilet. At this point I didn't care if he was there. He walks up to me. I start sobbin. I'm so tired that it just happens. "K-kat, it h-hurts so much, I'm exhausted, everything hurts, my stomach in under so much pressure, I keep trying to relieve myself and nothing works." I said choking back sobs. He engulfed me in a hug and started rubbing my back. He sits down on the side of the bath tub again. It's just like last night. I stop crying. Now I'm just whimpering as I try to let it all out. Bakugo looks at me "can I try to help" "P-please anything just make it happen already." Bakugo put a hand on my back and one on my stomach and started pushing the hand on my stomach. I start letting out breathless small yells from the pain. When I'm done I clean myself up. I start getting up but I can't even move without feeling pain. Bakugo  kisses my forehead and helps me back to bed. He starts massaging each limb separately which feels like heaven to my sore body.

Bakugo P.O.V

I meet with icyhot's eyes. He smiled softly. I started massaging his temples and watch him drift off.

~time skip brought to you by my self control which is keeping me from making Todoroki moan as he shits~

Todoroki P.O.V

I wake up feeling so much better. I see Bakugo sleeping beside me so I decide to not move and go back to sleep. Finally an end to that repetitive hell.

(Sorry I'm not that creative, stop exposing me 😀🤚)

————————————————————————
A/N
Give me some requests I need big brain ideas.

Word count: 854

I love mole rats

I love mole rats

Dont mind me changing up the spelling of Bakugou's name idk how to spell it 💀✌️