Adore

It was early in the morning and you're on the way to the salon you're working at.  But before directly going to your work,  you stop by at you favorite coffee shop like you always does and bought your favorite drink.

Y: One hot chocolate.  To go,  please.

You smile to cashier which had punched your order way before you said what it is.  Well,  you always stop by here so it isn't unusual for them to already know your order.  They also, already even know your name.

C: Here you go, Ma'am Y/N.

Said the cashier with full of smile. You also smile warmly in return.  You then grab the drink and all of a sudden it slip out of your hand and it almost got drop but the cashier was very quick to act that's why she's able to grasp on it.  Thank God.

This always happen and it always makes you feel embarrass 'cuz you felt bad giving them much more work when you slip your drink.  They are really such a good person because despite you're troubling them,  they never show you an attitude.  They always say it's okay and it happens to anyone.  'Why am I so clumsy! ' said to yourself.

But little did you know,  by this simple action of yours,  you're making someone's day..

---

Taka from One Ok Rock wasn't a fan of coffee but one time,  Takeru Satoh,  a friend of him,  ask him to buy a cup of coffee. They're working at the same company and Takeru was already at work while Taka was on the way.  That's why he ask him for that favor.

Taka was done giving his order and he's now waiting at the table on the corner where the counter was very see-able.  While waiting, this lady in casual attire came in and its like magic happen and Taka can't remove his eyes on her. She has this innocent yet elegant aura and most of all,  she's such a gorgeous lady. Her long straight hair make her more beautiful.

From then on,  Taka just found himself going to the coffee shop and buying Takeru or anyone in One Ok Rock a cup of coffee which they found weird at times >_<.

For couple of times he had seen her, he found out that she always wear casual attire and she's much more beautiful when her hair was ponytail. It's like it became a routine for Taka that before he begin his day,  he must see the lady's face.

You may think that this is such a disturbing action like it's an act of stalker but to clear things up,  Taka never took pictures of the lady despite really wanting to because he knows it's inappropriate to just take photos without the person's permission. He never does anything weird,  he just simply love to adore her beauty.

One day,  Taka was already at the shop for like hours.  He's early than usual because he have to leave early for his schedule but it's already 10 o'clock yet there is still no any sign of the lady he wanted to see.

He then received a message from the manager saying he should come to the studio quickly.  He's the only one they're waiting for the recording to start.

Taka waited for another 10 minutes but still,  the lady did not come.  He hot headedly left the shop.  It's like his day was not starting good.  Like he woke up on the left side of the bed. 

One Ok Rock was recording for their acoustic jam session and Taka was already definitely late for it.

When Taka was about to reach the door for the studio,  their manager came to him hurriedly and gave him an earful for being late.

M: what has gotten to you Taka?  You were never late for any of our schedule.  Walk quickly,  the make up artist has been waiting for too long!

Taka just go with the flow and follow the manager.  In every step he took,  there's like a stone on his feet 'cuz you will hear his heavy footsteps.  Taka's eyebrow were close to becoming one and he have this dragon mode on. It's better for him to shut up at time like this.

The studio door open and it's like a bomb to Taka's human being for what his eyes saw...

M: I'm really sorry for the long wait.  Our vocalist is now here.

The manager said and look at Taka and continue speaking.

M: Ms.  Y/N,  meet Taka our vocalist and Taka meet Ms. Y/N,  our official make up artist.

Taka's eyes were stuck on her.  On her beautiful face to be specific.. He's not just looking,  he's starring.

Y: Hi!  Nice to meet you

She said with a warm smile and Taka felt blusing seeing her beautiful smile he only adore at a far away distance before ...to be very up close this time. 

It took sometime before Taka replied.

T: Hi!  I'm Takahiro Moriuchi,  Frontman of One Ok Rock. It was really nice to meet you.

Then he smile

'F*ck'

said Taka to himself.  He just smile... And that's the first time he did for today. Taka just smirk by the thought of it. Taka sitted on the chair in front if the mirror for you to start his make up.

As you does Taka's make up,  he just stare at your beauty and kept talking to himself.

'So her name is Y/N.  What a beautiful name just like her.