Anyone

It was late midnight and you're having trouble sleeping. You're on a different country due to your work. Jet lag,  time difference,  and most of all tired from work makes you feel so exhausted.

Taka,  your boyfriend,  usually accompany you whenever this happen, however,  he can't go with you this time because Ed Sheeran, who's a great friend of them have invited them to his studio at England. It is very shameful and embarrassing to refuse Ed when he,  himself was the one who took the initiative to invite them.  Also,  this is such a great opportunity to let go into waste.

You try your best to make yourself sleep as you have an early meeting with your client tomorrow but nothing works.  Even the counting sheep method,  it did not work.  You tried to drink milk,  it still didn't work. And slowly,  you felt a heavy feeling on your chest.  You slowly felt like crying and having a mental breakdown. Little did you know,  it was your anxiety kicking in for being trigger by things even you don't know.

You are about to grab the sleeping pills on your pouch when suddenly your phone at the table beside your bed light up.  You checked and it's a message from taka.

"Hey,  babe.  You asleep? "

"Not yet. " you replied and immediately your phone vibrated continuously and it was a call from your boyfriend.

"Hey! Why did you even bother calling?  You should have rested! " I scolded him 'cuz you know he's tired from his flight.

"I miss you,  too." then he laugh.  Did he just ignore me? said to yourself. Taka then ask you why you're not yet asleep,  it's already late midnight. You said you can't. And just like that,  he already knows what to do.  That's how much he knows you.

It isn't also unusual for taka to know the time of country you are because he's a very very very much attentive boyfriend and you couldn't thank him enough for always being the reliable man you're blessed to have.

For minutes, you two talk about each others day. After that,  he ask you if you can't still sleep and you replied with a 'No',  you then heard a noise of moving on the other line.

You got curious of what he's doing because it doesn't sound like him moving in his bed. You asked him but he just told you not to talk anymore and said to close your eyes, put the phone on speaker and so you did.

After as second,  you heard the sound of piano playing and soon after,  it was followed by his beautiful voice .

𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓼
𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭
𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭

The dimmed and quiet room you're in got filled with the sound of his voice. He may not be on your side at that moment but that didn't became an obstacle for him to make you feel accompanied in your lonely times.

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓢𝓸, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓰𝓸
𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮
𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀

He wasn't there with you but felt like he was right beside you. As if his voice envelop you with a warmth hug, the heavy feeling on your chest slowly fade in.

You continue listening to his late night serenade.

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭
𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮

'I didn't know what I did in my past live for me to have a man like you. Takahiro Moriuchi,  you never failed to make me fall deep and deeper for you every single time. And if ever a time will come where we have to leave each other, I'm completely sure I cannot love anyone anymore the same way that I did to you.' You said to yourself.

Your eyelid slowly felt heavy and second after, you were put into sleep.

You have always had this problem of sleeping and whenever this happen,  you took sleeping pills but then it has stop ever since taka became your boyfriend. He's against of you taking it so whenever it happen, he always sings you to sleep. His beautiful voice lullaby you 'till dreams.