Mad Baby

Taka and you have been together for more than 3 years and it really has been a while since you two met.  You are in (your country)  while Taka stays in Japan.  You're relationship was still going strong despite the fact that you two have long distance relationship.

When the One Ok Rock World Tour concert was finalize,  your country you live in was in list of those country they'll perform.  Taka have talk to you and you have promise him that you'll attend.  He actually gave you a VIP ticket even if you didn't ask to and said he will ask a staff to accommodate you after the concert end so you and taka can go on a date.

However, days before the concert,  your boss gave you quite a lot of work and had a lot of business meeting. You definitely can't go to the concert.
You message Taka telling him you cannot go to the concert and explain to him why and guess what... he saw it but did not reply.

'Fudge, he's mad. I made Takahiro Moriuchi mad. May the heaven guide me.'

You said to yourself because you know how Taka can be the goodest boyfriend but also can be the baddest bad boy you have.  You're mentally crying already.

You called him, he did not answer.  And there you knew he's literally mad cause as you know takahiro,  he had this straight forward mouth and whenever he got mad to you,  he won't speak to you because he's afraid he will said things that will hurt you and he will regret in the end.

You look at your schedule, took every courage you have,  and go to your boss. You no longer care about anything,  you have to comfort your upset baby.

You talk to your boss saying you really cannot go in the business appointment in two days. There is some personal thing you have to do.  You have imagine yourself being fired when your boss laugh and said it's okay.  He can handle it alone.

You are very happy and wanted to tell it to Taka immediately but you thought it's a great opportunity to surprise him.  So you message Toru and other One Ok Rock member asking about Taka's situation and they all reply saying Taka looks like a dragon ready to spit fire anytime. 

You laugh 'cuz you imagine the cute image of Taka getting mad. You then reply to them saying you are able to work your schedule out.  So now,  you're 101% sure you can attend their concert.  They are very relieve to what you said because they're actually worried that Taka's performance might get affected due to his moodiness.

~concert day~

It's been more than two days and Taka still not talking to you.  The ticket was with you but with the help of Toru and others,  you are able to go to the backstage two hours before the performance.

Everyone was busy making their best to make the performance go smoothly as much as it can.  Toru was busy with his guitar,  Ryota on his Bass,  Tomoya on his drum,  and lastly your Taka who's quietly standing in front of the mic.

He has this aura that shout 'don't talk to me.  I'm mad.'

You laugh seeing how cute he is.  After getting enough of his upset face.  You call him.  You saw how he immediately pull out his phone and answer his phone.

Toru,  Ryota and Tomoya was watching as you four have planned this together.

Y: Hi

He just listen and did not reply.

Y: I'm sorryy...

You saw his face got more upset. He's so cute!  You are about to tell him your surprise when one of the staff who pass by talked to you and said

S: oh,  aren't you Y/N?  Taka's girlfriend?  I thought you aren't coming--

And before you knew it,  it was already too late to stop him from speaking, your plan have failed, because when you look at Taka, he's already saw you and he literally jump from the stage and was running towards you. He met you with a tight and loving embrace.

T: I missed you.  I really thought I'm not seeing you for who knows how long again. Don't do that, I thought I'll lose my mind.  I love you. 

Taka said with the sincerest voice he had.

Toru,  Ryota, and Tomoya strated playing background music which set the mood.  After the long tight hug,  ryota shouted

R: Taka's normal again!

Everyone laugh and was back to normal because the dragon of yours have now calm down.

Taka then raise his middle finger to Ryota.