•~{Chapter Thirteen}~•

[❗️WARNING❗️: This chapter contains mature content, please read with caution.]

              I woke up the next morning. Alberto was still sleeping, which I didn't mind. I left Giulia's room to see her in the kitchen, mixing up what looked like dirt and water. I shuddered to think about what she was making, but then I breathed in and... It smelled kinda good.

             "Oh. Buongiorno, Luca!" Giulia said, smiling. I walked over to her to see what he was making, "What is that?" I asked, pointing to it. Giulia looked down to it, "Oh! Its espresso! Here try some." Giulia suggested, pouring some in a cup. 

            She slide the cup towards me. I picked it up and hesitated to to sip it, so I stuck my tongue in it instead. My head perked up and my eyes widened. "Wow, this is great!" I said happily. I sipped it more and smiled, then Alberto came out of the room rubbing his eyes.

             "Hey, Alberto! You gotta try this espresso stuff, its so good." I said to him as Giulia poured him a cup. Alberto took the cup and sipped it, he did the same I did after I tried it, his eyes widened and he had the biggest smile on his face. He looked down at the cup, "Wow! Its is actually really good!" 

              I looked around the room, it seemed like something was missing, "Where's your dad?" I asked. "Oh, he goes out very early to catch fish so I can make deliveries. He'll be back in I'd say... two hours?" Giulia replied. I kept sipping the espresso.

              "So... What should we do today?" Alberto asked. I thought for a moment, then Giulia chimed in, "Well, when my dad gives me the fish to deliver he usually goes out for more... You guys could stay here, I've gotta go get my cart ready." Giulia said. 

           Alberto and I looked at each other, Giulia tried to hold in a laugh. "What are you guys gonna do when Im gone." Giulia asked in a tease-like tone. My pupils shrunk and my face went red, Alberto did the same. Giulia's eyes widened, she seemed kinda disturbed, "Know what... Maybe don't answer that..." Giulia said, then she seemed a little grossed out. My god, what did she think we were gonna do?

             There was a noise coming from a circle with arrows and numbers, it chimed ten times. "Welp, its 10 AM. I gotta go to the piazzia to get my job done. See you later!" Giulia said, running out the door. Giulia opened the door again, "Don't mess anything up..." Giulia said in a weirded-out tone. Giulia then closed the door again.

              As soon as she left, Alberto and I eyed each other. "So..." I said. Alberto smirked and sipped his espresso as I felt my heart race faster and faster. Alberto took my cup and set both of them down, then pinned me to the wall.

            "You know, Ive been craving for alone time like this..." Alberto said. I gulped and my face felt really warm. Alberto pulled my shirt and kissed me passionatly, I carressed his face and accepted it. He started pushing me backwards, specifically toward Giulia's room.

            Alberto stopped kissing me and took my hand, leading me to the room. He closed the door and figured out how to lock it. I sat on the bed, then Alberto came up to me and pushed me down so I was laying on the bed. "Now, just tell me if you're feeling uncomfortable. Please be honest with me, Luca." He said as he moved me to the top of the bed, "No, this is perfe-" 

            I was cut off by Alberto kissing me again, but it was much rougher this time. Our tongues fought, but Alberto won... As I suspected. Alberto kissed my cheek, the ln trailed down to my neck.. 

            I couldn't form words, I was so flustered. All I could let out was a simple groan. It wasnt a groan of annoyance, or frustration... It was the type you let out when you're in my situation, a situation where your boyfriend wont stop kissing you. I didnt really know how to feel.

            Alberto kept kissing me, I laughed 'cause it kinda tickled. "Why are you laughing?" Alberto giggled. "Its tickles!" I laughed. I ended up hugging him and kissing his cheek, then we cuddled into each other.