•~{Chapter Twelve}~•

Giulia made a loud whistling sound to get everyone to move out of the way, which is exactly what everyone did. Giulia came through with her bike and an empty fish cart, "Get in so I can get you some bandages!" Giulia yelled. 

            Alberto and I ran to the cart and hopped in. "What went through your brains, idioti?" Giulia asked as she petaled away. I furrowed my eyebrows but Alberto stepped in instead, "I was trying to save the love of my life from being stabbed!" Alberto screamed. Giulia kept petaling, but was quiet after the words 'love of my life'.

            "Love of your life?" Giulia said, confused. Alberto stopped and his cheeks got flushed. "Ohhh. I get it..." Giulia said. She kept petaling the bike.

            "We're gonna go to my house to get this fixed up. I luckly have a first aid kit in my room..." Giulia said. 

            We eventually arrived at Giulia's house, where she parked he bike and cart around the back side. We went inside, "Papa! Im home!" Giulia called, but got no answer, "I guess he went out..." Giulia continued. 

            "Now lets get this fixed up." Giulia smiled. Giulia sat Alberto down on her bed, then he was given a cloth, "Hold this to the cut, I dont want blood all over my blanket." Giulia said. Alberto nodded and Giulia got the first aid kit. 

           "Gauze... Rubbing alcohol... Cotton balls..." Giulia got out the things she needed. Jeez, it was a lot. Giulia got a bottle and opened it, then poured a little bit of the liquid on a fluffy ball. "This might sting, move the cloth." Giulia said as she rubbed the ball over the cut. Alberto grit his teeth, trying not to scream. Damn, what was that stuff made of?

            After that, Giulia got a square thing and ripped it. But there was a fluffier square inside of it. She put it on Alberto's cut and then wrapped something that made the square stick to Alberto. "Now, lay down and rest." Giulia instructed. 

            Alberto lie down, then scooted over and patted the spot for me to get on. I went over and cuddled into him. "Please dont get stabbed again... What if it ended up somewhere else? Like your heart or your head?" I cried. "I wont, dont worry. Ercole can be a jerk all he wants, but he'll never separate us..." Alberto said. I smile and pecked his cheek.

            We eventually fell asleep, I hugged on tight to Alberto and closed my eyes... 

           "Awww!" Giulia squealed. Alberto and I immediately woke up and heard Giulia's high pitched noise. "What the hell, Giulia?!" Alberto yelled. "Sorry! You two were kinda cute sleeping together-" Giulia cut herself off, "Sorry if that struck a nerve." She continued. My face felt hot, I was full on crimson...

           "Can we go back to sleep now...?" I asked. "Oh yeah... Sorry, ragazzi." Giulia apologized, then left.

            "Why is everyone so obsessed with our relationship?" Alberto asked. "Because everyone obsesses over gay couples, Alberto. Its just the way life is..." I replied. Alberto sighed, then cuddled into me, "Im so tired..." Alberto yawned. 

             "Then go to sleep, silly." I giggled. Alberto laughed, then booped my nose. Not long after that, we both fell back asleep...