•~{Chapter Eleven}~•

[❗️Warning❗️: This chapter contains gore, violence and mature language. Please read with caution]

             My feet dangled off the cliff. I sat at the edge, far enough away so that I wouldn't accedentally fall off. "Luca!" Alberto said, relieved. I looked behind my shoulders to see Alberto running toward me.

            "Oh... Hey.." I said sadly. Alberto gave me a worried look, "Are you alright?" Alberto sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my neck. I shook my head and tilted my head so it rested on Albertos shoulder. I started to softly cry, "Im sorry for running off..." I apologized. 

            "Hey, hey. Don't cry..." Alberto said. He kissed my forehead, the hugged me tightly. God, I love him so much... I hugged him back and then I got up. "Maybe we should go back to the town." I suggested. 

             "Isnt that idiot Ercole still there?" Alberto asked getting up. "Yeah, but who cares what he thinks... I just gotta remember, 'Silenzio Bruno'." I said. Alberto smiled at me, the we clasped our hands together and made it back to Portorosso.

             "Hey everyone! That piagnucolone is back!" Ercole laughed. My head perked up, "Silenzio, Bruno... Silenzio, Bruno..."I whispered to myself. Everyone kept laughing, but Ercole's was the loudest of them all.

             "Shut up, Ercole!" I blurted out. I covered my mouth as Ercole stomped toward me. "What did you say, you little moccioso?" Ercole said with a devilsh grin. 

              "I said shut up!" I yelled. Ercole punched me right in the nose. Blood poured right out of it as Ercole kicked my stomach. I hugged my stomach as I gasped for air, "That revenge for when your little amichetto idioto punched me two days ago." Ercole scoffed and crossed his arms

              I felt weak, I couldn't move. I took a deep breathe and tried to get up. "Pfft! Look at this scemo!" Ercole blurted out. I furrowed my eyebrows and gritted my teeth. "You're such a nuisance!" I yelled from the ground. Ercole stepped forward.

             "Saying more insults to me is just gonna get you hurt. Very badly." Ercole said coldly. I finally got up, "What are you gonna do about it? You can't control what I say." Why do I keep saying things...? Why does it make me feel so powerful? 

             "Oh yeah? I can't?" Ercole smiled devilishly. "Y-Yeah..." I started to stutter, feeling less powerful than before. Ercole's eyes went wide, he had an even bigger smile on his face. "I've had just about enough of you and your stupida influenza!" Ercole screamed. He reached into his pocket and brought out a stick of metal. He pressed a button and a razor sharp end flung out.

              Alberto's eyes widened, his pupils shrunk. Ercole slowly approched me, "I'll give you to the count of three to get out of here. If I reach three and you two arent gone..." Ercole took his finger and made a line across his neck, implying that he'd kill Alberto and I... What have I gotten myself into...?

             I didn't move, I was scared stiff. Ercole kept approching me, "One.." Ercole started. I flinched back, I shut my eyes tight. "Two!" Ercole said louder. I clenched my fisted, I was gonna die and I never got to say goodbye to my parents... "Three!" Ercole raised his hand, then Alberto jumped in front of me. Ercole plunged the razor right into Alberto's shoulder. 

              "Shit..." I muttered, covering my mouth. Tears rolled out of my eyes as blood poured out of Alberto's shoulder. I ran in front of Alberto who had fallen to his knees in pain, "No no no! Alberto!" I yelled. "L... Luca, I'm fine." Alberto was clearly lying. 

              "No, you're not! You were just stabbed!" I screamed. The whole town gasped, then there was whispering all around. Alberto reefed the razor out of his arm, then he grunted in pain. Little drops of blood sprayed out onto my face as he took the razor out.

              "Why'd you do that!?" I yelled, "So my arm doesn't hurt anymore." Alberto muttered coldly. I shook my head, "You're gonna loose a lot more blood that way!" I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer to me. 

               "We need a doctor!" A girl's voice yelled from the crowd. 

It was Giulia, and she had seen everything.