Chapter 53

Three weeks have passed since Mina's birthday party and Nayeon and Y/N have seen each other a few times ever since. Y/N goes out more in public now and since they're both CEO's of big companies they come face to face at some important meetings or conferences.

Nayeon has tried talking to Y/N in those few times, but with no succes. Every time Nayeon approaches her, Y/N just stares at her very coldly and doesn't say a word. The last time Y/N said something to Nayeon was when she went to her office. Ever since then Y/N hasn't spoken a word to Nayeon even though Nayeon tried her best to get a word out of her.

Nayeon can see how hurt Y/N is. Y/N has lost the spark in her eyes, the spark that Nayeon used to love. Nayeon knows it's all her fault. She's starting to regret things and she knows that what she did was wrong. She shouldn't have acted so recklessly and she shouldn't have jumped to conclusions about her and Sana, but she did.

"Hey, Nayeon-ssi. Can I come in?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Sure, Jeongie. What's up?"

"Are you free tonight? Let's go out for dinner."

"Is that a date?" Nayeon joked.

"You have a boyfriend, unnie." Jeongyeon laughed. Nayeon forgets about that sometimes.

"Anyways, how about we go to the Myoui's new restaurant? Mr. Myoui actually invited me the other day to come, but I didn't have the time yet." Nayeon suggested.

"Yeah, of course. I'll pick you up at 7."

"Great. See you then." Nayeon smiled and Jeongyeon left.

--------------------------------

Nayeon and Jeongyeon went to the restaurant just like how they had planned. The two sat down at a table and gave their orders.

"Unnie, isn't that Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows. Nayeon turned around to see Mina and Chaeyoung indeed. She immediately turned back around. She doesn't want them to see her. Nayeon and Mina talk to each other from time to time, but ever since Mina started dating Chaeyoung, she distanced herself from her. Since Mina is also friends with Y/N and Sana, it's normal for her to not be so close to Nayeon anymore.

"What is Mina doing here with Chaeyoung?" Of course Jeongyeon has no idea that Mina and Chaeyoung are dating. No one has.

"Maybe business reasons?" Nayeon questioned.

"That's funny, as if Son Chaeyoung would ever do business." Jeongyeon shook her head. Nayeon feels uncomfortable now that Mina and Chaeyoung are here but luckily they haven't seen her and sat at a table far away from her.

"Now it's getting even more interesting." Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked in confusion.

"Look." The manager pointed with her eyes and Nayeon looked to see Y/N and Tzuyu walking in.

"Fuck." She whispered. She knew there was a possibility of seeing Mina here since it's her family's restaurant, but Y/N? Why is she here?

"We can go if you feel uncomfortable." Jeongyeon noticed how Nayeon is hiding herself.

"No, it's okay. They can't see me anyways." Nayeon shook her head. If she leaves now, it will draw a lot of attention and then they'll surely see her.

--------------------------------------

"I don't understand why you guys made me come here." Y/N sighed while they were eating at Mina's family's restaurant.

"Because you work all the time. You're such a workaholic." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"What can I do Chaeyoung-ah? You know how bad the company is doing." Y/N said in a sad tone. Luckily Y/N didn't have to deal with all of this alone. Dahyun, Sana, Mina and Tzuyu helped her a lot and didn't leave her side. Chaeyoung tried to help as well, but let's be real, she'll probably do more harm than help since she doesn't know anything about business.