Chapter 20

The next morning Nayeon woke up in pain. Her body hurts a lot, especially her arms. She looked next to her but Y/N was not in sight. She guesses that the CEO already woke up. Nayeon managed to get herself out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. She looked around in the room and saw that Y/N already put some clothes for her to wear.

Y/N's style is very different than Nayeon's. Nayeon likes to wear expensive brand clothes, while Y/N just wears whatever she's comfortable in.

"Oh you're awake." Y/N smiled when she saw Nayeon entering the kitchen. Nayeon can't even look at Y/N's face because she's so ashamed about last night.

"I made breakfast. Let's eat." Y/N suggested and both of them sat down at the table. Y/N immediately dug into the food while Nayeon just watched Y/N eat.

"Aren't you eating?" The CEO questioned.

"I'm not hungry." Nayeon shook her head.

"What? You didn't eat last night either. You should eat so that you can gain some strength."

"I really don't want to." Nayeon informed and Y/N sighed. She doesn't like this stubborn side of Nayeon's, maybe because Y/N is this stubborn herself.

"Then I'll feed you." Y/N said as she grabbed some food with her chopsticks and gestured for Nayeon to eat.

"C'mon, I can't wait forever." Y/N said and Nayeon just gave up and ate the food.

"We should replace your bandages after breakfast." Y/N suggested and Nayeon just nodded. The two continued to eat their breakfast in complete silence and afterwards Y/N took care of Nayeon's wounds and cuts once again.

"I should go now." Nayeon stood up. She's been a burden to Y/N ever since last night, so she doesn't want to disturb her anymore.

"What? You're not going anywhere. Where will you even go?" Y/N questioned.

"I don't know." Even though Mr. Im has abused Nayeon a lot, he never threw her out of the house before. She remembers him telling her not to come back until he says so, so she'll just have to wander around for now.

"You're staying here. I'm not letting you go anywhere."

"Y/N-ssi, I mean Y/N-ah, you have work to do, I don't want to disturb you." Nayeon looked down.

"You're not disturbing me at all. Please just stay here until you're better." Y/N went closer and caressed Nayeon's arm.

"Okay." Nayeon sighed and sat down.

"Go ahead and ask me whatever you want. I know you have a lot of questions." Nayeon suddenly said after a short silence.

"I don't need to know, I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"It's okay, you already saw my scars. I know you're wondering how I got them." Nayeon guessed.

"I had speculated that he was doing this to you, but I didn't know it was this bad. Why is he doing this?"

"I don't know, I've been living like this ever since I was a kid. He always abused me whenever I did something wrong and sometimes he even abused me for nothing. I think he enjoys it." 

"It's all my fault, I shouldn't have made you deceive them." Y/N blamed herself.

"It's not your fault, I knew this was going to happen." Nayeon admitted.

"You knew but you still went with it. Why?"

"Because I'm used to this. He's abused me so many times by now that it doesn't even hurt anymore. At least now I got abused for something that I really did do."