Chapter 6

Y/N and Nayeon have been working for a few hours now and surprisingly they're doing a good job. Both girls thought that they were going to have a hard time working together but luckily that's not the case. They actually agree on most things and Nayeon is kinda letting Y/N do her thing since she doesn't want Y/N to regret her choice of becoming an investor.

"I think if we lower the expenses from here and put it there then that will actually raise the profits by around 2,5%...." Y/N kept talking and talking and talking about what they should do as she drew everything on a board. The board looks like a mess, Y/N's handwriting isn't helping either. Nayeon doesn't understand anything from what Y/N is saying so she was just standing next to the CEO and stared at her with a pokerface. She has to admit that Y/N is a pretty attractive woman. She didn't notice it until now because she just kept seeing Y/N as only an investor and not as a person. Not only is Y/N smart and has good manners but she's also beautiful. Nayeon can see why many people would want to be around the young CEO.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Y/N noticed how Nayeon is looking at her.

"People told me that you're smart, but now I see that you're actually a mastermind." Y/N chuckled upon hearing that. It's a nice compliment to hear but Y/N is questioning Nayeon's sincerity.

"Are you complimenting me because I decided to become an investor?" Y/N asked as she continued writing things on the board.

"No, It's just what I think."

"You wouldn't have said that if I rejected your offer. You would've been cursing at me right now." Y/N shook her head.

"I'm not that bad, Y/N-ssi." Nayeon defended as she crossed her arms.

"Says the person that threatened me." 

"You didn't leave me a choice. Besides that was the first time I ever threatened someone." Nayeon admitted.

"Is that why it got backfired?" Y/N smirked. She doesn't know why but she likes to tease Nayeon. It's nothing like Y/N at all. She usually doesn't like to tease people.

"You know I think this building here should be sold first instead of that one then the reconstruction can start sooner." Nayeon changed the subject.

"Hmm, that's actually a good idea. I like the way you think." Why couldn't Nayeon think of this before? Maybe working with Y/N brings out more ideas.

"I think you're hungry, Nayeon-ssi." Y/N heard the woman's stomach growl. It's normal for her to get hungry, they haven't eaten in a while and it's late.

"I'll get some food for us." Y/N was about to walk away.

"Wait!" Nayeon stopped her by holding her arm and first thing Y/N did was look at Nayeon's hand on her arm. Nayeon immediately pulled away once she realized.

"You shouldn't go out of this room. People are going to question why you're here at this time, so let me just get it."

"Yeah, you're right." Y/N nodded.

"I'll be right back." Nayeon smiled and left the office.

After about 10 minutes Nayeon came back with some food and drinks.

"You can take a break now, Y/N-ssi. We should eat." The girl suggested and Y/N nodded as she sat down in front of her.

Just like what Y/N expected, Nayeon brought some fancy food that's probably way too expensive for it's quality.

"Why are you looking at the food like that? You don't like it?"

"No, No, I do. I was just wondering where you got it so quickly." Y/N informed.