Chapter 50

The police didn't let go of Y/N all night. They kept asking her questions and told her that she needs to wait. She feels like shit honestly. Knowing that her ex-girlfriend did this, really breaks her heart. 

"You can go, Chou Y/N." Finally they're letting her go. It's morning already, she didn't get to sleep all night. "You'll have to come back though. We'll keep investigating this and don't you dare disappear." 

"I won't, believe me. After all I'm innocent. I have no reason to disappear." Y/N told the officer and got out of the room.

"Y/N! Honey, are you okay?" Her mother hugged her.

"I'm okay. Why are you guys still here? Did you stay here all night?"

"Yeah, we did. We can't leave you alone in a situation like this." Mr. Chou informed as he patted Y/N's back.

"Thanks guys." Y/N said weakly as she looked down.

"We know that Nayeon did this. It's all over the news." Tzuyu told her. 

"I fucking want to go and kill her." Chaeyoung said in anger. How dare she lie about something like this? She gets it, Y/N hurt her but isn't this too much? 

"Calm down, Chaeyoung-ah. We'll fix this, we'll get through this." Y/N assured.

"Oh Y/N, they're letting you go?" Sana approached them. She has been talking to the officers for quite some time now trying to figure out what to do.

"Yeah, for now at least."

"C'mon let's go, Y/N. Let's get you home." Her mother said and grabbed her arm. The moment they stepped outside of the police station, they got surrounded by like 20 reporters. 

"My client has nothing to say. Please leave her alone." Sana pleaded as she was the one walking in the front.

"Ms. Chou, why did you force Im Nayeon to be with you? Did you do it to get shares in ImTech?" One of the reporters asked which made Y/N stop in her tracks. She can't listen to these stupid accusations.

"Listen up everybody." Y/N said in a serious tone and everyone kept quiet. "I am being falsely accused of something that I didn't do. I never forced Im Nayeon to be with me, I didn't harass her in any way and I absolutely did not sexually assault her."

"Then what are those pictures?" A man asked.

"I admit that I was involved with her. But I never did anything to her without her consent. Everything was both sided. The lack of evidence and witnesses that have seen my relationship with her from up close will prove that I am innocent. Now please let me and my family go." She said and the reporters started to ask even more questions. This is a case that no one has ever seen before so everyone is naturally curious on what the hell is happening. 

-------------------------------

Nayeon is watching Y/N's speech on the tv. She's feeling bad. She can't believe that she managed to lie to the police about this. She knows that this is a very cruel action of hers and it hurts her to see Y/N like this. Nayeon literally went to Y/N's apartment yesterday to make up, but then she was met with Y/N and Sana making out. If Nayeon had never seen that scene then this wouldn't be happening right now. Her jealousy and anger towards Y/N caused her to do this. 

"I see you executed your dad's plan huh?" Jinyoung suddenly walked into her office.

"Why are you here again?" Nayeon needs to tell her secretary to not let this guy in without her permission.

"To congratulate you. Look at Chou Holdings' stock prices. They've dropped with like 10%. While yours, Im Nayeon, are actually rising." He showed the numbers on his phone.