Chapter 22: Ye Olde England Is Ye Favourite Place.

(A/N Major time skip, since you wanted it so when the kids grow up but since I make them grow super fast, they're around 16 in perspective) - ps, extremely important A/N. Pls don't cry

"You know, I never thought I would get the chance to come back to England." I grinned, taking in the breathtaking city that is London.

Klaus had decided to go on a little trip for our anniversary. No, we weren't married, but we had been together for a while.

6 years in fact.

That and it was our first family holiday in a while. We would have planned sooner but things didn't turn out too well a couple of years ago.

Long story short, Valentina decided to attack again, only we were two steps ahead. She now lies dead in the ground with her heart elsewhere.

It was her fault for getting killed. I honestly would have left and hid from Klaus but oh no she had to cause trouble.

But also since then we've had some other problems with some witches in New Orleans and Pennsylvania but Klaus easily managed to sort those out.

I on the other hand, stuck at home in the quarter, looking after Elizabeth and Rian. Well, they don't need looking after now.

I reminisced over the moment when I finally told my Mom that I had had two children. Lets just say surprised didn't cut it...

*3 years ago*

"No going back now." Klaus smirked as we walked up to the front door of my house.

I could hear my Mom inside doing paperwork so Klaus was right, no going back now.

I looked down to Eli and Rian who both gave me toothy grins. They looked to be about 7 or 8 when in reality they were only about 3 or 4.

It's absolutely astonishing how fast they've grown. Even Klaus can't get over it.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked at the door three times and waited. I couldn't get in since I hadn't been invited...

That's how long it's been since I've been here. I mean, Ive seen my Mom out and met with her, Caroline and Mae a lot but I've never been back here.

Mae moved out about a year ago with Kol who also has moved out the mansion so they're together living in a flat in downtown New York.

I couldn't be more happy for them if I'm honest.

But the one thing I was worried about the most was Mom being annoyed that it took this long to tell her.

I know we didn't have the best of relationships as a mother and daughter but I know she tried her hardest.

And it doesn't really help when I'm gone pretty much all the time and never around to see her.

But hey, this is it.

After a few more seconds, I saw my Mom appear from the lounge through the glass window. She smiled at me when she saw me but looked a tad confused as she could probably only see the top of Rian and Elizabeth's head.

That and Klaus standing behind me would probably worry her more then anything.

Finally, she got to the door and opened it. Instantly, her face dropped and she stood in a stunned silence as she looked down to Eli and Rian.

Since we stood in silence for a minute or so, I cleared my throat and nudged both Eli and Rian, hoping to remember their lines.

"Hello Nanny Elizabeth." They said in unison and I smiled at them.