Chapter 1: New Orleans? More like New Nothing-To-Do-Leans.

"You said I would be entertained through this entire trip." I gave Klaus a flat look and then looked back to the quivering girl in front of me "The only thing I've found remotely amusing was when you tripped over with your coffee the other morning and that was three weeks ago."

A smirk pulled onto my face as the memory was on repeat in my head. I will admit, it was me who used my magic to make the chair move but by god was it worth it.

"It's because you aren't trying anything new!" Klaus exclaimed with a wolfish grin. I tilted my head in disagreement before standing up from my chair and walking over to the terrified girl in the quarter.

She backed away slightly as I moved to her but I managed to grab her shoulder. Looking into her eyes I set her in a trance "You will forget coming here and forget us. Go home." I instructed and she instantly relaxed, turning around and leaving the establishment.

Since we had arrived here 2 months ago, my powers had been pretty stable but I was learning to control them. There was only one more 'black-eyes' incident which thankfully, Klaus didn't see.

He was too busy talking about himself of course. But I had learned some new cool tricks, like I just did with the girl. It's like compulsion but I can use it just by touching people.

The best part of that is I can do it to normal and Original vampires. Klaus made me promise not to do it to him only if he didn't do anything to me in return.

Although I would have liked too to see how strong he was to see if he could resist it. And to make him see what it feels like to have your mind messed with.

I accidentally found this out when I touched Elijah and asked him to 'be a babe and snap Klaus' neck' because he was being extremely irritating. What I didn't expect as for Elijah to actually do it.

He was more surprised than me as Klaus' body fell dead to the floor. Let's just say he was not happy when he woke up.

Back to reality though, Klaus had to leave to meet a 'friend'.

"What kind of friend? Should I be jealous?" I pouted, taking steps towards him as he smirked and held his hands behind his back.

"I don't know, should you?" he teased.

I gave him a pointed look "Klaus." I warned in a low voice. I was stood in front of him now, only inches separating us.

Bringing my hands up, I placed them on his shoulders and let them play with his hair. This earned a low growl from Klaus as he locked his hands over my hips.

"Violet." He replied in the same, low voice but with more of a growl. I bit my lip to hide a laugh as I felt him become more and more annoyed.

"I'll ask again," I leaned in closer to him and directed my mouth to his ear "Who are you meeting?"

Instead of replying Klaus moved his head so he could press his lips to mine. Ha, I knew he would give in.

Instead of usually letting him properly kiss me, I kept my lips closed and smirked against his. Before it could get too far I let go of his hair and pulled away, poking my tongue out at him.

"I will get you back for that." He warned and I just laughed at him.

"You still didn't answer my question." I chimed, turning around and walking back to the chair I was sitting on whilst swaying my hips.

"I'm meeting an old friend. We seem to have disturbed his order by coming here." He finally answered.

"And who may that be?"