chapter seventeen:  jealousy (maxs pov)

Fucking Harper. She was talking to Neil. Why were they so close? He was pushed right against her tits. I'd get her back. Harper and Neil met me at the campfire, where David was taking about today's activities. "Hey Neil." I smirked. "Oh he- hey Max." "You know.. i'm really in the mood right now. Know any good girls to fuck?" He looked at me. "Wha- what? No." I frown "Oh that's too bad. I guess i'll have to find someone." I walk up to Ered. Do I have sex a lot? Yeah. When i feel like it, no girl has turned me down until Harper. The one girl I actually want. "Hey Ered." I say, making sure Harper was looking. "Oh, hey Max." She said flipping her hair. "Wanna get outta here?" I whispered. "Hell yeah." She responded. I grabbed onto her wrist and flipped them off. Me and Ered made it back to Harper's tent. I pushed her onto my sleeping bag. She started to take off her sweatshirt, and then her shirt underneath it. I took off mine also, including my shirt. She smilied. I walked over to her, pinning her against the wall I started making out with her. She reached down to my pants I didn't even notice the zipper opening to Harper coming in the tent. "WHAT THE FUCK MAX?" Ered stopped pulling them down and she looked behind me to see Harper. She smilied and went back to work. "Woah.. Ered what are you." Harper started to form tears, she grabbed her sun screen and stormed out not even bothering to zip it. "I'll get that." Ered said. Once we were finished, I laid on my sleeping bag. Thinking about how bad I fucked up this time. "Get out Ered." She looked at me angrily. "Seriously?" "Yeah, get the fuck out." She scoffed and put on her shirt, leaving the tent unzipped.