chapter four: drunk max (maxs pov)

The hot new girl found the drinks. I grabbed what looked like a champagne bottle and started to drink. She looked at me impressed. I smirked. "So, you want any of David's shit?" I say leaning back crossing my arms. "Eh alright." She shrugs with her hand open signaling I give her the bottle. I hand it over willingly. She takes a gulp, and then another, and then another. By the time she was done almost half the bottle was gone."What?" She asks. Not knowing what to say I ask for the bottle back. She hands it over. I finish the rest and look around for some more. "Don't you think we've had enough?" She asks concerned. "We should really be getting back." "No, i've had to deal with too much of this shitty camp. I just need one good drink." I say fucking up my words. "Here!" I open another cabinet on the far left. After I took a couple more sips the new girl said I should stop, But I kept drinking. Why? Because of David, because of my parents, because of the camp, because of me. Because of everything. Every fucking thing sucks. Half of it was gone when the new girl took it from me. "Ok.. your done." She says. "Shut the fuck up." I say under my breath "Max, come on!" She yells. "Fuck, fine." I say. I grabbed her by the hand, which I probably shouldn't have but whatever. I looked at her boobs again and grabbed the bottle. She took it back though. Fucking bitch.