❤︎The Last Day❤︎

I woke up and did our routine as usual. I ordered it breakfast and got ready. Where we were going was still undecided. "So.. where do we plan on going since it's our last official day here?" I asked while sitting on the bathroom counter. "I have everything planned out, don't worry." She responded with a sweet smile. "Oh, okayy. What should I wear?" I asked, not knowing what was needed for this surprise of a trip. "I mean, we're going several places so it's really up to you." Niki looked at me, smiling. Right as I walked out of the bathroom she spoke again. "Make sure to bring a bathing suit." I nodded.

" I nodded

(You can choose who is wearing which outfit)

After we were both ready for the events of the day, we grabbed our skateboards and headed off. I followed Niki, as she was the ones with the plans. She began to skim her foot on the pavement to slow herself down, I did the same. I stood next to her and she took my hand. She led me to the supermarket that we got our monsters at on our first day in California. Once we got to the refrigerated section, we stood in front of the beverages contained in the glass. "The usual?" I ask. She giggles and nods. I open the door to the drinks, and pick a blue monster and a pink monster. When we approached the cashier, he gave us an up and down look.

     "You two look adorable together! I'm assuming you guys are a couple?"He said asked. "Yes, we are." Niki added, and I just nodded. After the interaction with the cashier, we continued to skate downtown. We eventually ended up to the skatepark we visited in the beginning of our vacation. "This may be weird, but i'm getting deja vu." I added sarcastically. Niki laughed in replace of a response. We dropped in one at a time, and enjoying ourselves. Once we were done, Niki grabbed my hand and started to run to the beach. She let go and hopped on her board, I did the same. We skated to the point where there was no hard surface left.

    "Ready to swim?" Niki asked, smiling. "Of course," I said while motioning in front of me, "Ladies first." Niki laughed and walked in front of me, but as she passed, she reached for my hand and held it. "Race?" I asked once we were reading time go into the ocean. Niki nodded, putting on a serious face. We both stood in a sprinters position, a few people looking at us questioningly.