❤︎Dandelion Field❤︎

I opened my eyes to the suns new light shining brightly through the drapes for the windows. As usual, Niki was awake before me. I got up, pulling the hair tie that was holding my ponytail out. I walk into the bathroom where Niki stood in-front of the mirror, doing her eyeliner. When I stood behind her, she started laughing. "What?"

      "Your hair" Niki replied while laughing. I looked into the mirror where I saw that my thick hair had gone forward, not budging to fall down. I mouthed the word "oh" and ran my fingers through my hair and shook it out of its stiff form. "What do we plan on doing today?" Niki asked. We were still in San Diego, with two days remaining. "Wanna go to that dandelion field we saw while heading here?" This got an excited gasp. We both got dressed and ready to go. (Fit check)

 (Fit check)

(You can pick

(You can pick.)

We decided to skate to the field, and it was near the skatepark we went to on our first day here. Once we went over our checklist, we set off. While you guys were skating, the song mariposa played through your AirPods.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝚃𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢.
𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗'.
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 '𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗.

𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚝.
𝚃𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚝.
𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎.
𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐.
𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎. 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋.

     Once the field was in sight, we got off our boards and started walking. I stood in front of the field, examining it for an entry. There was nothing but broken wooden fences. I looked at Niki, who shrugged. "Lady's first." Niki said, curtsying. I laughed and grabbed our skateboards, and placed them down on the other side of the fence. I looked at the broken pieces of wood, and saw that there were nails poking out. "I'm gonna get fucking tetanus." I whispered underneath my breath. Niki started laughing. "How the hell did you hear that?" I asked her. She shrugged again. I put my hands on the piece of wood and toppled forward, falling on the other side.

   It took me a bit to catch my breath, but I got there. I didn't dare get up to loose my rhythmic breathing. "Uh, Y/N? You okay..?" I extended my arm up and gave her a thumbs up. I got up, and held my hands out so Niki could hop over it easily. Once she had successfully gotten to the other side, we ventured forward. Once we found a perfect spot, we got a rainbow blanket (yes I'm making everything pride hehe) that we had brought in Niki's bag. I laid down, and Niki laid half on me, half next to me. She opened her palm up, and did the grabbing signal. I willingly put my hand in hers. We both looked at the clouds that were moving on to another destination. "Hey Niki?" She responded with a, "hm?" "I love you." She leaned up and looked at me. "Don't say that." I gave her a confused look. "Why..?"

"Because I'll never need to hear it, because I know it."

With that, she laid back down, and we both fell into sleep while watching the clouds drift past us.

—————————————————❣︎

Hello loves! Sorry for the short and bland chapter, I wanted to post this at 12:00pm pst, and I'm entering this at 11:57, so uh yea. Make sure to check my announcements in the conversation section! I love you guys, stay hydrated!

(Not edited)
624 words——-⌫