❤︎California❤︎

Niki and I opened the car doors, got out, and stretched. We had gone on a 11 hour flight from Brighton to Los Angelos, and then drove to San Diego, which was a two hour drive, and we just arrived at our hotel that we were going to be staying at for a week and a half. It was 10 at night, and Niki I were exhausted. We got to our hotel room, and fell asleep the moment our heavy heads touched the pillows. When I woke up, it was 7am, and Niki was getting ready. I lazily got into shorts and a hoodie, got my glasses, put my messy hair up, and went to see Niki, who was doing her hair. "Good morning." Niki said chipperly. "Good morning Honeycomb, how'd you sleep?" As I asked this, I perched yourself on the counter as the blonde put her hair into a half up, half down style. "Very well, how about you Apis?" I gave her a confused look. "I did too, I'm glad you slept well. But like, Apis?" She smiled at me with a smile so sweet that it could melt me into pieces. "It's a type of bee. " She said with a grin on her face. I smiled at her.

     "Ma'am I'm going down to the cafe, what sounds good?" I asked as I looked down the list of the breakfast items that you had gotten when you got the key to your hotel room, then I handed it to Niki. "I'll take oatmeal please." I nodded and grabbed the room key, and headed down to the hotel's cafe. I ordered oatmeal, and went to a vending machine and grabbed a poptart, as I wasn't very hungry. After a few smacks of the machine, I headed to the cafe, picked up the oatmeal, and headed up to my room. 

     After we ate, Niki gets dressed, and I got ready.

(This is you I'm doing this because sometimes it's hard for me to visualize what's happening without knowing some details

(This is you I'm doing this because sometimes it's hard for me to visualize what's happening without knowing some details. You can change this if you'd like)

(Niki's outfit, hand picked by bestie last)      Once we are completely ready, I grab our skateboards that rested against the door handle of our hotel room and headed off

     Once we are completely ready, I grab our skateboards that rested against the door handle of our hotel room and headed off. Niki and I were staying at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel, and we both settle on skating to the Robb Field Skate Park, which is an hour away.

     "Wanna go get Monsters?" Niki asked as she looked at a supermarket. "Gladly." I replied. We went across the street and got our drinks. We continued until we go to the skate park. When we got there we drank our energy drinks and headed on to the center. I dropped in and went along the edges. Up and down. Up and down. I got out of the shallow pit and stood next to Niki. She held a scared look. "HoneyComb, this is so much easier than the pit you dropped into the other day." She nodded. "You got this." She looked at me one more time knowing that I couldn't go in with her. When the last person got out of the pit, she put her foot on the nose of the skateboard, pushed forward, and smoothly surfed the edges. She moved so effortlessly that I dropped my jaw. This was her second time. She came back up. "Well, how'd I do?" I smiled and grabbed her hand. "You did amazing, you looked like a professional." She smiled back and held my hand back.