Author's Note

And so we've come to the end. 

I won't go on a ramble with this end of book author's note/ acknowledgements/ notice/ whatever-else-you-call-it, because it is very late on a school night right now and I'm writing this in one go. Let's hope I don't miss anything crucial out. 

So this story started way back when in the dark ages of 2012, and let me just say I am so glad I've deleted that first edition of the very first chapter of In Vendetta House because it was horrific. But while I cringe at how cliché and stuttered the storyline of this started out as, I'm still so proud of how far we've all come. Now Ariel's journey has come to an end, and I feel like such a proud parent sending her off into the world. I don't know how I'll be able to detach myself from these characters long enough to move on and begin new story concepts I have sitting. 

In Vendetta House and Rage of Vendetta would have been nothing without the constant votes and comments I got from precious readers that kept me going. I could have easily given up somewhere along the line without the encouragement. In no particular order: @Nevermind_MP, @Daughteroftheseaa, @Belle1995, @Monster-in-the-dark, @OhMyChe3secake, @Sharkalotte, @The_pumkin_king, @stylefreak4svr, @smallandproud, @coldblue96, @HeartsandBlood14, @LoganRF ... you guys are awesome.

Those names were just the ones fresh in my memory, and I confirmed it by taking a scroll through my notifications. If I've missed you out, I'm so terribly sorry! I'm going to leave a little space, and take this as a mention for every reader, maybe those that don't even have profiles so I can't personally thank them, but this is just me saying thank you so much for reading: @ ______.

The main storyline of Rage of Vendetta is definitely over. It has come to a close. There will, however, be bonus stories. How many, I don't know yet, I just know I have ideas for little mini stories I want to tack on to the end of this story. I don't know when I may upload them, but I hope it will be soon and hopefully all at once. You'll get notified of it (I hope) by Wattpad because I plan to add it like a new chapter to here rather than start a new book. These stories, however, are likely to be third-person narrated, either from the perspective of Jesse, Sasha, Eric, Courtney, or Vee, within the time frame of before In Vendetta House began and the last chapter of Rage of Vendetta. The epilogue you just read is the last canon happening in this storyline. The bonus stories will not add main plot, but perhaps give more of an explanation to an idea we've seen before. Does that mean there will 100% not be a spin-off a future? No, there could be, this universe still has a lot of potential in my head. But Ariel, Jesse, Eric, Sasha, Courtney, and Vee... their stories have closed; solid. The end stated in the epilogue is their end. (BRB CRYING.)

I think this is all I have to say. It's 12:28 AM as I write this, so I feel as if I'm missing something. I'll take this time to do a little self-promoting. If you still want to stick around, I'm planning an all-new series (or maybe it'll just be one book, I'm not sure yet) titled Treachery Queen. It'll focus around a witch, who becomes suspected of treason within her coven as a terrible disease spreads, and she follows crucial clues down to the Unseelie Court of the fae as she tries to clear her name. (This is not the official summary at all, hopefully the real one will be better!) This will take place in a different universe, so Cambions and Nephilum do not exist (unfortunately.)

Okay. This is definitely all. I'll just add a P.S later on if I forgot anything. Once again, I just want to thank every single one of you reading this for sticking along. You are all amazing pieces of sunshine.