in another life

Ethan: hello! i am Ethan and this -

Ted: EUROVISION WINNERS?! Of course i know who you guys are! congratulations on your winning!

Ethan: oh thank you very much..

Ted: Ted, my name is Ted, owner of this place

Ethan: nice to meet you Ted, we actually need your help in something

Ted: yeah sure how may i help

Ethan: two days ago when we won, there was a big party here do you remember?

Ted: oh yes i was very excited about it, how could i forget?!

Ethan: yeah great, so my friend Damiano here

Damiano: hello..

Ted: hi!

Ethan: yeah he needs your help very much, we must see the footage that you have on cameras of that night

Ted: sure but trust me we have lots of things to watch, footage of that night is very long.

Damiano: thats my only hope.

Ted: follow me

Damiano, Ted and i watched that footage for hours and hours, nothing interesting came up. Unfortunately there were no cameras in that room and outside there were too many people, we were only able to recognize Bella and after a few minutes myself because that was the same exact moment she saw the picture on her phone.

Ted: oh poor girl, wonder what she was crying about..wait..is that you Ethan?

Ethan: yup.

Damiano: Ethan i can't watch this anymore, i am disgusted by myself, watching her reaction..how could i do this to her..

Ted: would you like to rewatch it, maybe we can find something that may help you guys

Ethan: yes yes we must rewatch it again and again before we find something, you must not loose hope Damiano..hope..thats the only thing keeping me away from not beating you up right now,hope.

Damiano: yeah..hope. Ethan i will go out smoke a cigarette.

Ethan: yeah sure

———Damianos pov ———

Watching her fall on her knees after seeing a picture of me naked with her biggest enemy killed me, it fucking destroyed me. what a disgusting person i became, or maybe i have always been like this but only noticed after i hurt my biggest treasure, love of my life. And now what? i don't have any proof, i don't have anything to save her..save me. I lost her for good but who knows maybe in another life..where i won't be such a monster, where i won't destroy us.
Even tho i am disgusted by myself something inside of me is telling me that the truth is still yet to be revealed or maybe its just a little part of me that doesn't want to believe that i cheated on her saying that. Think Damiano think..what else can you do to hear the truth? God please at least one sign..please.

Ethan: DAMIANO! Damiano!

Thank you god.

Damiano: yes yes did you find something?!

Ethan: we found that girl, the other one what was her name?..

Ted: who her? her name is sally Jansen, she often comes here

Damiano: yes thats her..how did you find her?

Ethan: we saw her and marzia walking upstairs..in that room.

Damiano: Ted please where can we find her.

Ted: cafe around this block, shes a waitress there.

———— Bellas pov ———-