Is this a real life?!

Today i woke up at around 6am and jumped out of bed, at first i didn't want to get up but after realizing where i was and what was happening i quickly got up, brushed my teeth, did my hair which didn't really take a lot of time because i decided to leave it naturally as it already was curly and fluffy, then i put on random shorts and a shirt. finally i left my room and knocked on my dads door.

Bella: dad! come on lets eat breakfast and then we have to go

Anthony: bella darling it's 9 am, contest starts at 8pm..

Bella: yes but we have to be there early and i still don't know what i am going to wear so please let's go eat something!

Anthony: alright alright wait for me i will put on a shirt

Bella: quickly dad quickly!

Anthony: Bella if you will act like this the whole week i am going to take you back to Italy!

Bella: ugh alright i am waiting

We went downstairs on the first floor to have a breakfast, even tho my dad said this hotel isn't very luxurious i personally think its pretty cool, There is even a big tank full of beautiful fish, i like to watch them, it calms me down and as a person who lives near the beach , sea world has always had a big part in my life especially as a kid when my mom took me on a walk and we would watch dolphins jumping out of the water..i don't remember much about her mostly because i was 10 when she left and it has been 9 years since that but i often dream about my mom, our memories and what would happen if she didn't leave..Anthony and i never talk about that, Even tho he hates her for what she did i know he still misses her..i know because i do miss her too.

Anthony: hey bella what will you eat?..bella?

Bella: yeah

Anthony: here you are daydreaming again, about that boy right? what was his name? Ethan?

Bella: haha very funny dad lets just order i will have waffles with banana and vanilla ice cream please

Anthony: we would like to order please

Waitress: yes sure tell me your order

Anthony: two waffles with banana and vanilla ice cream please

Waitress: mhm no problem your order will soon be served!

After we ate i decided to go upstairs and choose my outfit, while my dad decided to walk around the city, we both like to travel and explore new places but right now the only thing i cared about was Eurovision and my outfit.
I ran upstairs and put every good outfit on a bed..there are too many which one should i choose..maybe a dress but its too cold for that .. i will just stick with this jeans and this outfit in general.

Now what about the makeup, i usually don't really wear make up but today is not some random day and i still have hope that Ethan will notice me

Now what about the makeup, i usually don't really wear make up but today is not some random day and i still have hope that Ethan will notice me..maybe even damiano. god i would for sure pass the fuck out if he talked to me personally in real life.
I decided to go with smoky eyes with black eye shadow and to be honest it really matched my outfit but as i was doing my make up and clearly trying to concentrate some random people in the hotel hall were arguing about where the dining hall was, at first i decided to ignore them but it was getting out of hand so i angrily opened the door.

Bella: can i help you with something?!! oh SHIT.

Damiano: yes i-..oh damn i ..do you know where the dining hall is?

thomas: Damiano i told you its on the first floor why don't you ever listen to me!

I OPENED THE DOOR AND DAMIANO AND ETHAN WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME. I couldn't believe my eyes , my heart stopped beating for a second and i couldn't say a word. they were both hot as fuck.

Bella: yes.

Thomas: see?! i am right lets go damiano, thank you very much..whats your name?

Bella: b-bella.

Thomas: thank you so much bella, lets go damiano

Damiano: yeah..bye.

Bella: bye.

I am so sorry for being so awkward but there is nothing i could do, i just shut the door and still couldn't comprehend what the fuck just happened, i still have no idea how i didn't collapse.

———— Damianos pov ———-

Damiano: wait thomas.

Thomas: what now

Damiano: let's ask her to come with us too..

Thomas: oho looks like someone has a crush

Damiano: can you blame me?! she is so beautiful.

Thomas: alright you ask her

Damiano: no you.

Thomas: but you wanted to ask her.

Damiano: come on thomas i can't..

Thomas: looser

Damiano: shut up and knock

I don't know who that bella girl was but the moment i saw her i felt something in my body, she was so beautiful and her style  was amazing, it's not like you see a girl like that everyday i must not loose my chance.
We knocked and she opened the door with a white face, like she saw a ghost.

Damiano: hey you okay?..

Bella: i am just a big fan of you.

Thomas: well in that case we would love to have a quick dinner with you if you would like.. especially damiano would like to have a dinner with you actually.

this little sucker, my whole face turned red so i pinched his leg.

Thomas: OUCH

Damiano: shut up.. so would you like to go with us..bella?

Bella: yes ofcourse i would love to.

——- Bellas pov ——-

I still can't believe this whole thing, Damianos whole face was sooo red after what thomas said. Am i dreaming?! or is this a reality..whatever it is i hope it lasts forever.