Dont forget me ..

bella: TOMORROW?

Anthony: i am sorry bella but you know how much we need money right now, i can't loose this chance..

Bella: yeah of course, i am sorry..i am so happy that you found this job dad, i will pack my stuff today but first i have one more thing left to do

Anthony: yeah no problem, say goodbye to your friends from me and tell them to visit us in Italy!

Bella: sure bye dad see you later

i must talk to Damiano today, thats my only chance to hear what happened from him but i am scared..i am very scared that the truth is exactly what i am afraid of.
I looked around and saw that Ethan left but he messaged me on phone that he is going on an interview with Thomas.
i quickly got up, cleaned the room because it was a big mess..During cleaning i found that medicine cup in a trash. i sat on the floor and started thinking, when did i loose my self? when did i become such an ignorant and selfish person..i didn't even think about anyone when i swallowed those pills, i didn't think that my dad would be left all alone , i didn't think how Ethan would feel when he would find me..laying on that floor soullessly..when did i become this person.
After the cleaning i ran down into my room and when i was about to open the door, i checked the handle and it was already open. it definitely was a scary moment but i calmed down and went inside

Bella: dad?.. is that you.

No answer.

Bella: who is it?.

i slowly walked into the next room with a key in my hand, hoping it would help me somehow.
i walked in and..

Damiano: hey bel

Bella: what the fuck are you doing here and how did you get in?!!

Damiano: Anthony gave me the spare keys

Bella: i will kill him ..come on sit down and you can say what you wanted to say

Damiano: Thomas woke me up today and told me everything..well he didn't "wake me up" he was hitting me

Bella: oh..

We sat in silence for a minute, he was staring at me with eyes full of tears but i couldn't look at him, because i knew..i knew he did exactly what i was afraid of.

Bella: please tell me that nothing happened between you two..please tell me that you didn't sleep with her.

As i was saying this words, tears started choking me more and more, doesn't matter how hard it will be for me, i must hear this damn answer from him.
But there was no answer, he couldn't say anything just look at me and cry..with this face of regret he was staring at me but i started to feel disgust towards him, this feeling was eating me from inside.

Bella: say it.

Damiano: i don't know bella..

Bella: you don't know WHAT Damiano WHAT?! THAT YOU SLEPT WITH HER OR NOT?! you disgust me Damiano..i don't ever want to see you anymore

Damiano: bella please..i don't remember anything, i only remember going up in a room to lay down because i was really blacked out and inside was Marzia and some other girl but i swear to god bella i don't remember what happened.

Bella: leave..

Damiano: bel please i am so sorry i-

Bella: i don't want to hear any more words coming out of your mouth Damiano, go..please.

He wanted to say something but i looked away, after he got outside i looked at him the last time.

Damiano: i love you Bella, i always will no matter what you think of me..

Bella: if you ever did love me, i wouldn't be shutting this door in your face. goodbye Damiano, for forever.

Damiano: don't forget me..

I shut the door quickly.. i couldn't look at him anymore. but he left..everything ended just like that.
My legs started shaking from anxiety so i sat down with my back on the door, Every memory, every moment, every kiss popped up in my head. I will leave this place tomorrow , forget about everything and start a new life. at least i learned something..to never fall in love again.

———— Damianos pov ——
i sat on the floor, against the floor thinking what kind of person i became..

i hate my self, i can't take it anymore, i would gladly end everything but with that i would just hurt even more people

i hate my self, i can't take it anymore, i would gladly end everything but with that i would just hurt even more people. How could i do that to her..i have never loved someone as much as i love bella but still i fucked everything up. The worst thing that is killing me is that i don't even know if i slept with that girl or not and probably i will never even get answer.

* phone rings *

Damiano: Ethan?

Ethan: i must talk to you, meet me in the cafe behind our hotel in 30 minutes, don't be late.

Damiano: oka-

I couldn't finish the sentence he ended the call. Everybody hates me, but what can i say? when even i hate my self..it's all my fault, i deserve
it.

—— 30 minutes later ———-

Ethan: i don't even want to be here right now, not to mention talk to you but trust me i am only doing this for bella. do you even know how she felt? she was devastated, she was destroyed, she...she almost gave up on everything for YOU! for..for you.

Damiano: Ethan trust me..i don't remember anything i may have not even slept with her. i was blacked out i went in that room to sleep..i would never do this to her, sober i would never.

Ethan: sober or not, you cheated on her Damiano and she is leaving tomorrow. i should not even be here right now but i must try everything for her..for her.

Damiano: what do you mean

Ethan: you say you don't remember anything right? after you went inside in that room

Damiano: yes exactly

Ethan: try to remember everything you can

Damiano: i remember dancing with bella, the next thing i know is that i wanted to go to sleep but i couldn't walk much thats why i opened the first door i found and walked in, inside i saw that marzia girl and some other one..sally her name was i think..but i have never seen her before. that's it, thats all i can remember.

Ethan: talking to Marzia wont give us anything..you must find sally.

Damiano: thats very clever..but how can we find her?!

Ethan: i don't know but we must think fast..we don't have much time

Damiano: cameras..cameras! we must check the cameras inside that bar

Ethan: lets go

Damiano: when

Ethan: NOW!