Him

—— Ethans pov ——-

Even tho i was very tired i couldn't fall asleep, Did she really mean what she said or is that because of what Damiano did..thinking about everything i looked at the clock and realized that Bella has been in the bathroom for way too long. I got scared, the worst thoughts started bubbling up in my mind, i slowly stood up and knocked on the door

Ethan: bella?..are you okay?

There was no answer, left with no other way i decided to open the door.

Ethan: BELLA BELLA WHAT DID YOU DO

After i opened the door and looked down, i saw her

After i opened the door and looked down, i saw her..i saw her laying on the floor with empty medicine cup, I didn't know what to do i started to panic..she was dying and i didn't know what to do.
After i few seconds i relaxed and came up with something, i know it might not be the best but if something happens to her..i would never forgive my self.
I picked Bella with my hands, got her closer to the toilet, put two fingers in her mouth begging every god that came up to my mind to help me and most importantly save her.
She started throwing up, i did it , i saved her, i saved me.

Ethan: oh bella..why did you do this.

I fell on the floor powerlessly but very happy.

Bella: i am sorry Ethan ..i can't do this anymore.

Ethan: no you can Bella! you scared the hell out of me why did you do this?! for who did you do this huh?! he's a bastard Bella, disgusting bastard!

i don't know what happened to me but i lost my self, i lost the control over myself. After looking at her and seeing that she was crying i felt just like how i described Damiano..bastard, disgusting bastard.

Ethan: Bella i am so sorry, i-um i didn't mean it i am very very sorry.

Bella: its okay Ethan, how can i be mad at you when every single word you said is true but.

Ethan: but?

Bella: but i hate myself so much, yeah what you said is right but i still..oh god why did you come inside Ethan. Why didn't you let me finish this torture..

Ethan: you still what bella

Bella: i-

Ethan: you still love him.

I am such a fool, how could i believe that a girl like her would choose me, some drummer who is always in the shade of others over Damiano who is always in the spotlight. She doesn't regret anything, that kiss didn't mean anything, if you gave her a chance to go back to the day she came her, knowing what happened when she chose Damiano, it would still be him, she would still choose..him.

Bella: i am so sorry Ethan, you are the last person in this whole world that i would want to hurt

Ethan: why are you sorry bel..for being in love? than i am so sorry too, for falling in love with you even tho i watched how you looked at him, i am deeply sorry for being in love with you but unfortunately we can't control with whom we fall in love with and with whom we don't, can we?

Bella: what should i do Edgar, how can i be happy after all of this..

Ethan: talk to him bella, ask him after that you will know what to do yourself

* phone starts ringing *

Bella: it's vic ..can you answer i don't want to talk to anyone except you right now.

Ethan: hey vic

Vic: guys where are you?! i just asked bartender if he knew where Bella was and he said she started crying and you two left together, is she okay?! what happened?!

Ethan: yeah well..

Bella: tell her to come here with thomas

Ethan: vic bella wants you and thomas to come here, we are in my room but make sure her father doesn't see you

Vic: okay we are on our way

Ethan: they are on their way

Bella: hey E can i ask you something

Ethan: of course tinkerbell anything you want

Bella: can you give me one of your shirts? i don't want to be in this clothes anymore

Ethan: of course give me a second

———- Bellas pov ———

I feel disgusting, for hurting such a pure person like Ethan, he does everything for me, he was there when nobody else was, he saved me and how do i pay him back for all this kindness? i break his heart while still being in love with a person who hurt me the most, who betrayed me, who cheated on me. i feel so disgusting in my own skin it hurts, i want to rip off everything, i want to go back to time when i didn't know them personally, well when i didn't know Damiano personally to be exact.. but the worst thing is my heart would still chose him, even if i started everything from the very beginning..it would still be ..him.

After about 20 minutes, Thomas and vic came too. we told them everything, from the start when i saw the picture to the end when i tried to end it all but Ethan saved me.
They were both in shock, Thomas started crying and we couldn't calm him down, at one moment he almost ran out of the room to eventually..kill Damiano. but of course we stopped him..god this people are very important to me and i feel so safe around them.

Vic: bel what are you going to do..

Ethan: i suggested to talk to him, for at least one time so that she won't regret anything

Vic: that's right you must know the answers from him

Thomas: how could he..he loved you so much how could he!

I hugged thomas tightly, he was about to kill his best friend because he hurt me..everybody needs a thomas in their lives, i am so happy i have already found mine.

everybody needs a thomas in their lives, i am so happy i have already found mine

After talking for a long time, i fell asleep on Ethans bed..thats my only way to run away from reality, this terrifying reality.
In the morning a phone call from my dad woke
me up.

Bella: hey dad

Anthony: Hey bel how are you, i talked to Ethan at night and he said you were already asleep

Bella: yeah yeah vic and i fell asleep..so what's going on

Anthony: Bel i know that we were supposed to stay here for a few more days but i got a call from a very good job, we must go back to italy..

Bella: what?! when are we going?!

Anthony: tomorrow..