The Promised Neverland AU Part 2

No one's POV
"So, uh, this is my friend, Tbh's, apartment!" Meme said. "It's pretty cool!" Y/n said, amazed, since she barely saw anything since she escaped.
"Oh, and Phil! Do you want to see a train?" Meme asked Phil, remembering what Phil said years ago when they were playing tag. "Uhhh, I don't really know... I guess?" Phil said, unsure but a bit excited.
"Great! We're heading over to the train station to meet my other friends. Y/n, do you want to come too?" Meme asked. You were staring out the window looking at the cars and stores and other apartments.
"Oh, uh, I, what?" you asked nervously since it was obvious you weren't paying attention. Meme laughed and said, "Do you want to come to the train station with us to meet my other friends?"
"Oh, sure! That will be interesting..." you said. "Great, because we're going now." Meme said, dragging Phil to the door. You followed them and saw Tbh, Blaza, Socks, and Laff on the other side of the door.
"Meme! Are you done showing them around already??" Tbh asked, surprised. "No, of course not! But the others are expecting us so let's go!" Meme said, dragging Phil and you down the stairs.
"HEY, I CAN WALK, YOU KNOW!" you yelled at Meme, and he let go of your wrist and you started to fall, but Tbh caught you!
"Y/n, are you okay?" Tbh asked, concerned. "Yeah, don't worry. I'm fine." you responded. "That's good. I'm glad you're alright." Tbh said, walking beside you. "Thanks!" you said, smiling at him. "You're welcome!" Tbh said, smiling back.
-Time Skip-
"That took.... more time... than I thought!" Meme said, out of breath. "It didn't... take... that... long... stupid..." Socks said, also out of breath. "OH, SHUT UP!" Meme said, being able to breathe again.
"Uh, hey guys..." a voice said. You turned around and saw a boy with 2 top hats, a blonde guy with a red hoodie, a guy with a colorful mask, a boy with light brown hair, and a girl with blonde hair and rainbow highlights.
"oH, hEy, NaDwE- Didn't see you there. But hi Nadwe, Joocie, Oof, Muffin, and Ally. Good to see you again!" Meme said, calming down. "I'd like to introduce you to Y/n and Phil."
You waved at them and said, "Hi! Nice to meet you. This is Phil." you said pulling Phil next to you. "Hi..." Phil said.
"Heya! Nice to meet you too! I'm Ally, Socks' sister!" Ally said, smiling at you and Phil. "Hi, I'm Nadwe. Nice to meet you Y/n and Phil." Nadwe said. "I'm Oof, it's nice to meet you! I'm sure we'll learn more about each other later." Oof said, smiling. "Hello, I'm Joocie, and it's nice to meet you!" Joocie said, walking up to Ally, Nadwe and Oof. "Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Muffin." Muffin said, smiling.
"Yeah, yeah. Full introductions later, we're gonna be late!" Meme said, obviously stressed and worried. "Okay, okay, chill. Don't worry Meme. The train's arriving in about a minute." Laff said. "Okay. Thank you, Laff." Meme said.
Soon, the train arrived. "This train looks cool!" Phil whispered to you. "Haha, yes, it does Phil." you said. You and the others got onto the train you sat down.
"Where are we going, Meme?" you asked Meme, who was staring out the window. "We're going out to eat at a restaurant." Meme responded. "Oh, okay. What restaurant?" you asked.
"We don't know yet. We haven't decided yet."
"Oh, okay."
Soon you got off the train and were going to find a place to eat but heard a voice.
"Y-Y/n...? P-Phil?"
You turned around and were shocked to find...
Sister Krone.
Word Count: 629
Hey guys! I'm glad I finally finished part two. But PLEASE remember this is my au and not everything is real. For example, I have no idea if Sherry died or not. So, just remember that. Btw, each TPN chapter au thing will have around 600 words. But happy Juneteenth and happy father's day!