I think...

so...
this was requested by DarkWolf8 and why am i doing this earlier than expected? because i got tired of vibing to frozen songs- its exhausting tbh...
and Y/n is always unsure of themselves soo yea-
anyways on to the story!

"I think..." you thought. You were always unsure of yourself and you were sure at least 9 percent of the time.
"So..?" Socks asked. You looked back at him still thinking if you were gonna play with him and his friends or not. You've known Socks for quite a bit, but this was the first time he asked you to play among us with him and his friends.
"Um, sure? I guess..." you said, since you had no other plans.
You were kind of looking forward to meet Socks' friends, anyway.
"Great! Thanks, Y/n! The guys will be so excited to meet you! Bye! See you tomorrow!" Socks called as he ran away.
"Yeah, see you tomorrow...!" you said just remembering your plans to meet your best friend tomorrow.
"Man, will I have to ditch her? I hope she'll understand..." you thought, worried.
-Time skip-
You flopped onto your bed, ready to call your best friend.
Bold: Y/n
Italic: Your best friend's name
"Hey!"
"Hey, what's up?"
"I'm so sorry, but I have plans tomorrow... Hope you understand."
"Oh it's fine. Of course I understand! But what plans?"
"Remember Socks? I'm playing among us with him and his friends."
"Oh, that's definitely fine! Besides, you've never met them before! Go for it! Leave me to go shoe shopping by myself!"
"Oh my- At least you're going by yourself! Don't accidentally stay at 'Designer Shoe Warehouse' for 12 hours!"
"Shut up, I don't take that long!"
"Yes you do- anyways bye! I wanna sleep! Don't let your collection of shoes fall on you!
"Oh you're a riot-"
                                 -Call Ended-
"She could've gone on for hours if I didn't hang up on her- Anyways I should go to sleep. It's 10:00 P.M."

-Time skip to the morning-
"12:36 P.M...
12:36 P.M!!!!!
I'M LATE!
I AM SO SO LATE!!!
I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET SOCKS AT 12:00!!!!!"
You thought, panicking, while you quickly changed into a clean, white shirt and black jeans.
"OH, GOD! I THINK I UNINSTALLED MY BRAIN IN MY SLEEP YESTERDAY! I REALLY DIDN'T SET THE ALARM!"
You thought, shoving your sneakers on.
You then ran out the door, then you slowly walked backwards realizing you didn't close the door or get your keys.
You quickly grabbed your keys and slammed the door. Then you sprinted to Socks' house. 
                          -Time skip because-
*Ding dong!*
Socks opened the door and you yelled, "I'M HERE! I'M SORRY I'M LATE! I FORGOT TO SET MY ALARM-"
"Y/n chill! It's FINE! Blaza isn't even here yet!" Socks yelled back.
"Oh. Okay. Who's 'Blaza?'" you asked.
"You'll meet him soon."
"REALLY SOON!" Blaza said, feet away from you.
"AAAHH!" You screamed.
Blaza laughed and said, " Chill, my name's Blaza!"
"Haha, sorry... My name's Y/n! Nice to meet you!" You said.
"Likewise," Blaza said, smiling.
"Everyone get inside or I'm locking you out." Tbh said impatiently.
"Sor-RY! Wait, dude it's my house..." Socks said, shoving Tbh to the floor.
"Too bad!" Tbh said getting up and shoving Socks back.
"Shut up, and let's play among us. This is Y/n." Socks said.
"Hi! Nice to meet you... Tbh?" You said, unsure of his name. "Woah, you got my name right!" Tbh said. "I'm Tbh, as you know. And you'll meet everyone else soon!"
"HURRY UP SLOWPOKES!!" The fake doctor yelled impatiently from the couch.
"SHUT UP, MEME!!" Socks yelled back.
"DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO SHUT UP, SOCKS?! YOU WANNA GO?!?!" Meme said, obviously furious, getting up from the couch in the process. "Oh, HELL yeah! I'm gonna kick your ass!"
"Guys, PLEASE stop. I don't know you very well... Meme, but I don't want you guys getting hurt." you said. shooting a glance at Meme and Socks.
"Ugh, fineeeee Y/n!" Socks said ahooting Meme a look that could kill.
"Fine. Only because you're new." Meme said.
"What do you mean, 'new'?" you said, confused.
"Meaning you're joining our group!" Socks said, smiling.
"Oh, nice! Thanks Socks!" you said."Well, now that Y/n's here, can we play now?" Tbh asked.
"Yeah, of course!" Socks said.
-Time skip-
"Defeat..." for the FIFTH time.
"Damn, you're GOOD Y/n!" Laff said. (you already met everyone else I'm just too lazy to write it c: sorry-)
"Yeah well... I've played with my friends and classmates a lot." you said.
"You're DEFINITELY joining our group thingy!" Woolfster said with a warm smile.
"Oh wow, thanks!" you said.
"But that all starts...! With a selfie." Blaza said, taking his phone out.
"Say cheese!" you said.
FLASH!
804 words. i dont think thats a lot but its something!