Chapter 1

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©

“Where am I?”

I wondered examining my surroundings. I tried to sit up but my hands were tied above my head. I winced when my wrists started to sting and blood started to come out.  I cursed when I could feel the blood run down my arms.

Silver ropes

Using my legs I slowly stood up on shaky legs. My wrists could wait it’s not like they hurt that bad anyways. Using my sharp eyesight I could see that I was in some kind of large building. It was dark in here and there was farming equipment?

“We’re in a warehouse” my wolf informed me.

“Why are we here?”  I asked her looking for an exit.

“I wish I knew” she replied

She was quiet after that and I wondered if she was talking about why our mate rejected us. I sighed in frustration, ever since the first night I’ve endured multiple kinds of torture and abuse. And for some reason my wolf always came out when I needed her but when I wanted to talk she always left me to mope.

And all because of him, I thought tears threatening to spill as I thought of the night he rejected us. It wasn’t fair I thought angrily. What have I ever done to deserve thi-BAM!

I whipped my head at the sound of the noise.

“Who’s there?” I growled,

 I heard a spray like noise kind of like air freshener. Curious I sniffed the air cautiously. Lilacs? This actually smells like home I thought. Mm home, home, home, and home.  It smells so nice I thought happily.

I yawned loudly and giggled, home smelled like wood mom was the one that smelled like lilacs silly me.no wait wasn’t it that loopy gas that smelled like lilacs? I thought

Oh well,

I’m sleepy I thought, but the ground is hard I thought sadly.

I burst into tears and when I realized I couldn’t cover my face with my hands I started to cry even more.

“Alice?”

“It’s her it’s really her!”

“What happened to her?”

“Take off the ropes.”

“Those rogues have gone too far this time!”

I could hear a lot of people shouting and gasping. Why are they doing that? I thought, do they not like me? A giant black wolf came up to me, I giggled and started to pull on his fur. He flinched and left running to a corner, but not before I could take a chunk of his fur off him.

Well actually it was just two little hairs but my hand shrunk so it was like a whole chunk to me. I quickly hid it behind my back so nobody would take it away. When someone touched me I started to scream and claw at their face.

“NOOOO LET ME GO! NOT AGAIN” I stated to thrash when the same person picked me up.

“LEAVE ME ALONE! MY DADDY WILL DO SOMETHING TO YOU! SOMETHING BAD!”

I kicked and clawed at whoever was holding me. They wouldn’t budge, so I bit them and quickly spit out blood. Suddenly an urge to sleep overwhelmed me and I fell asleep on bruised and bloody arms.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up screaming with sweat covering my body. Someone burst into my room and I screamed even louder. One of my guards quickly checked my room for threats and then closed the door. I didn’t stop screaming until I could hear him run to the entrance of the stairs where he was supposed to be. No way was I going to stop until he was a safe distance away.

I ran my hands through my hair and chuckled remembering the first time a guard came close to me. Instead of leaving quickly he came closer and I just started to scream even louder gaining everyone’s attention. He was sent to the cells because my dad thought he had hurt me, but eventually they found out you couldn’t get close to me without having your eardrums burst. That guy quit the guard when he was released.

“Another nightmare?” My wolf asked,

“Yes but this time we were being rescued” I told her remembering the dream.

“Why would that be scary?” She asked me,

“Our mate was supposed to rescue us” I told her sadly, she was silent for a moment.

 “I know” she agreed

 “Are you going to the birthday bash the pack is throwing for us?” she asked me quickly changing the subject.

“No what’s the point?” I sighed remembering the night he rejected us.

“Oh come on you should go, like you said we can’t let him keep doing this to us.” I cursed myself for saying that, and she chuckled.

“Well I’ll think about it okay?” I said, but she knew it was a yes. I would give her anything because I loved her too much to say no.

“Okay,” she replied happily.

I chuckled at her tone, I guess today was the day I finally came out of my bedroom in six years.

This is way overdue. I hope you enjoyed it!