D-town

We walked into the building right by my school. I smiled. Dallas was amazing! I knew this was going to be good for me.

My sister was with my grandparents getting her things together and spending time with the family.

" I want this room " Chucky goes.

" Hell no this is mines. When I looked this place up I had my eye on this one "

" Ight bitch its whatever " he goes.

" But oh shiiit we in Dallassssss!! "

I laughed. " I know! I'm so excited to see the scene and clubs and shit! Harlem know how to get it popping so they got to do something "

I smiled.

" We got to party "

I wasn't going to get Cherish here until about maybe a month. I want to get school and everything there taking care of and done.

Middle school here is way better then Harlem Jr. high. I would know.

" You know we is! Man I'm so fucking excited! "

" You and me both. ... You know what we should do? "

" what's that? "

" Strip club! I got an stripper friend that's from here and just moved back and working at a club called cloud 9. I want to check it out "

" I wouldn't mind a few lap dances right about now " I laughed.

" Im sleepy though. Lets help them move the furniture in so I can take a nap then we go ...or you help them and I dictate "

" Lazy ass! "

I shrug. " 3 and a half hour plane ride here. Bitch, I'm tired. " I say.

*

*

*

They had finish getting the things in which now had a bunch of boxes all around the place. At least we wasn't sleeping on the floor.

They truck left a few days before we did. So our things was here.

I got dressed and we went to the club. Kind of having to sneak my under age ass in by flirting with the old bouncer.

I look up and this nigga Chucky was walking off with this tall big booty stripper. Just left me hanging!

I looked around it was so much different from Harlem's place I worked out. It was a lot bigger. And filled. So many people. I never danced in front of this many men.

" Excuse me I'm looking for the manager? " I stop a bartender

" Is there a problem? "

" No. I'm just looking for a job?"

" Back that wat to the right down the hall. Wont miss it ...good luck "

" Thanks " I made my way down there and to the door with the big red sticker that said manager!

I knocked and a tall brown haired woman opened.

" Can I help you? "

" I'm Mercedes. I'm looking for a job "

" Sweetheart, stripping ain't easy. Now go home for your parents get worried " my mouth feel.

Got damn bitch ain't no need for the attitude and all the extra shit. If I didn't need a job so badly she would be getting told.

But I take a deep breath and calm down. I'm use to criticism.

" I know. I'm 18. I'm from South Harlem. Most people call it HoodStream... I worked at cloud 9 there. I can dance and I was the top dancer. You can even call my boss "

" Harlem huh? " I nod " I tell you what. I'll give you one shot. You get up there and dance tonight. Me and my partner see and decide for ourselves if your any good "

" Ok. Fine. I got my gear in my bag now. " I know I was prepared to get me a job.

The hustle is real. You got to do what you got to do.

But I was nervous. I never danced infront of that many men. It was ranging in all ages from 18 to the old ass men.

But shit, for me and my sister. To give my baby the world she deserves ...

*

*

I stood and the police uniform. This was my thing. Once you seen me in this is was hard to say no or walk away. It worked magic and all I had to do was strut in it.

" special treat. New for tonight gentleman man lets hear it for CAKESSSSS!! " I step out.

The music was playing and I just did my thing. The damn best I could. I never been so scared on stage. My signature ass clap on hand stand was done and I never got so many dollars so fast.

Dallas was going to be good and going to get me paid. I just know it.

I hear the cheers of the men and whistling. I killed it.

Once finished I grabbed my gear and shit and was off the scary ass stage.

" your hired. " I smiled. That cop outfit works wonders. " This is my partner. He owns half of the place. Shug "

" Nice to meet you " I say.

" You did good " I smiled.

" Why don't you get changed and then look around and enjoy yourself. Then find us before the night is up and we discuss when you start "

" Ok thank you " I walked off to get changed into my other clothes. When me and some guys bumped right into each other " Sorry "

" My bad, beautiful " I felt the blood rising to my cheeks and I look up and met his gaze.

He was young looking and might I add sexy as hell! Which made me blush even harder.

' No Cedes no boy drama or anything ' I thought to myself.

I gave him a smiled and walked off. But I could feel his eyes on my back. I turn sure enough they where so u hurried it along.

I had a feeling this was not the last time we would bump into each other...

( DALLAS! Cakes has made her way to Dallas! You can expect a lot of crazy shit about to go down in the book. More of the new guy ;) and a lot more of Cedes and Chucky getting their strippers careers in order for Dallas! Don't forget to VOTE, FAN, & COMMENT! Please and thanks. I love hearing you guys :) well that's it for now. .... Love ya! )

-- Shantii