Remember when

Prom was amazing! And I only had about a month before I was moving.

But I was scared. I never been away from home. I never been without some of my family. Like my grandparents ...and Chucky for the past few years.

But all that was about to change. I had to take this step. From teen to full woman.

Even though I practically been grown since my mom habit got the best of her 4 1/2 years ago. I was so young and handling so much .

She sold all our shit but the shity ass apartment.

I looked around this place as Chucky helped me pack somethings. I was going to miss it...just a little. But I knew better things was ahead in my path.

" So what if you go missing the day you supposed to leave. Like yo bestfriend kidnaps you? You think that would be some hard charges to face? ...if he..I mean they got caught! " I looked at him and laughed.

" Chucky you can not kidnap me. Please don't try. You probably could but please lets not go down that road again! " We both bust out laughing on the time he kidnapped me.

I was going to run away because I was tired. Tired of everything. He had me tied up in his basement for 2 days until I promised to thick it out and the fight for my life.

Chucky was always there for me. He knew more things about me then anyone. I told him everything. And he never held it against me.

" That shit was funny! " He says. He picked up a picture " I remember this! This day I made you actually pee you're pants from tickling you so much " I looked and we both started dying of laughter.

" The same day you broke yo wrist because you and Quan was playing hit the dummy and he hit you with the car and you went flying! " I says.

We had tears from laughing so hard remembering old times.

" That shit was crazy! Now every time I see him behind the wheele of a car I haul ass far away. He messed me up. I hit him with little shit. Baseball bat, basketball, toys, skillet, hammer... a car is out the picture! " I laughed.

" You said little shit as a skillet and hammer. I swear y'all be trying to kill each other! Who is going to keep you two and everybody else sane when I'm gone? " I say. We laughed.

" I don't know. Remember the day me and Andrew drugged him and then put him on his mattress on the roof! " We crying.

" Yessss! And the neighbors called the police and you niggas got fined! That was the funniest shit ever " I say.

" Funniest to me is when Quan thought he could ride a mini motorcycle to Walmart! And inside the store! And end up crashing into a shelf and it did the dominos effect knocking everything after it over. " We laying back crying.

" Maybe he crashed because yo silly ass decided to sit on the handle bars! Then after you crashed he go crawl into the tent about 2 feet over and zip it up like nobody could see him while everybody looking at the nigga like he crazy. If that's not bad enough when the manager knocked on the tent and demanded he come out he called through the little window.

' I'm sorry no one is home at the moment! Leave a message after the beep ' and you fools got dragged out of the store by policeman " I finished.

We whipped our tears. " That shit was amazing! We can't even walk into Walmart with security hounding our asses "

" They probably got both y'all and ya friends that video tapes it pictures up and the back and is like ' if You see these two niggas! Have the police waiting outside! " I say. We laughed.

" We got a history at Walmart. Like when Andrew challenged the men selling shit outside to a dance off in front of the store. Then did a backflip and kicked him and the dick and screamed ' yo mama! ' and ran off " My niggas are insane.

" You guys got serious problems! All of you need to check into a mental home " I say.

" Yep and make sure they place yo room right next to ours. Cause if we crazy so are you. " We laughed.

" I'm sane. I'm going to miss this shit! Us! The laughs and fun. Best believe I'm coming back home in a few years or year if the program gets me into the college in the city I always wanted to go to. " I say.

" I hope you do. I would have sex with the bitch of they choice if it means you can go to school here in a year and half " He so stupid. I laughed so hard .

" Shut up! "

" You better quite laughing so much before you piss yo'self again. That's a habit for you " We laughed.

" Fuck you, bitch! And I mean that, Chucky! " He laughed.

" But give me a hug. I'm going to miss you, when you leave in a month, Bro. Its like my other half being ripped apart " I hug him. I felt the same. " And promise me no matter what, always and forever we are going to be friends. Bestfriends,Boogie " he says.

" I promise bestfriends forever! Pinky promise! " He laughed.

" Corny ass " And pinky promised with me.

I love my main. I love Chucky.

( How was it??? I been busy and I'm going to try to upload quicker. The more comments and votes the quicker the uploads ;) But thanks for reading! )

{ QUESTION : What do you think of Mercedes and Chucky relationship? ?? And what do you think of her decision to move??? -Tell me in comments I would love to hear! }