Crazy

I was meeting Chucky.

" Wassup, bitch " I say.

" Hey, hoe " He reply.

Me and Chucky just have this crazy ass fun relationship. Most of the time his girlfriends were jealous and mad over it. But there's not a price you can put on the friendship we have.

" So what's up where was you yesterday? " I ask as we sat.

The restaurant was mostly empty besides us and a couple.

" You know Keyshia? The one we went to school with? "

" The one you yanked off her fake ponytail and played baseball with it? " We laughed.

" No the other Keyshia! The boney ass stickbug looking one " I laughed at him. She did look like one. " The one I put the lab rat in her back pack and shook the shit up and gave to her! " He says.

We are both dying. Yea, Between being an asshole and hardly doing work Chucky was lucky to graduate.

" oh yeah. Why? "

" Yesterday Andrew ask me to go somewhere with him. I went and it was her house. You should have seen how quickly she dialed 911 " we dying.

" You are fucking crazy! You know she hates you so I don't know why you bother her! " I say.

" In my Wayne voice! BITCH I AINT GOT NO WORRIES! " he got loud. I put my head I'm my hands laughing hard ad hell.

" oh God " I sigh.

" You told me you was having a bad day and you was sad. But I knew I could make you laugh " He was right.

" You did just turn my night around. Thanks " I tell him.

" What are bestfriends for? "

I was about to answer when Calvin walks in with a group of dudes.

" Up, and then it turned right back around " I sigh.

Chucky had just finished ordering for the both of us then turn to see what I mean.

" Damn. Well, he's promised to not fuck with you anymore since I went off on him. He's going to be nice because I will fuck the both of y'all up in public " I laughed.

" You ain't go do shit to me "

" Bitch, I'm a start a riot! " He so dumb. We dying.

Good Calvin was too busy to notice us and I was pretending to do the same.

" You ain't crazy. I would whoop yo ass " I say.

" Knuck if Buck then, nigga " He so stupid.

" Who says that anymore that's so 2009 or whatever " I say laughing do hard.

" Took it back on yo ass! What you know about that! " He says

" Ok lets have a rap a thon. We freestyle on everything in here " I say.

We both laughed. " Oh shit I love when we do this! Ok lets go! " He stared beating lowly.

" Ight sitting in Dories with my niggas Cedes! " He start I was already dying. " Rapping off the dome. Man, its on! This place fucking empty I don't care. That old ass lady need some fucking Nair! " we dying. I had tears running.

She really did though. This shit was comedy!

" Now I'm bout to pass it to my nigga Mercedes! " We dying.

" With my nigga Chucky.

We rapping off the top.

Straight from the brain this shit is insane!

Nigga we flexing what the fuck is up!?

I ain't got to rhyme so what the fuck?

Calvin need to leave because he messing up my flow.

This hoe ass nigga to really need to fucking go "

We dying at this moment. If felt like we was the only people here.

" Ight I'm bout to calm down for shit get out of hand.

Chucky, spit that shit again! " I pass it back. We crying.

" I don't even got nothing to say she killed it. Next time niggas think twice for you fuck with us. Chucky and Cedes can't nobody fuck with us. Real ass niggas! Bestfriends til we die. After eating we going to get sky high!! " he goes and right then our food was sat down.

i was dying now. I whiped my tears. " Man we fucking crazy, bro! I love you to death man " I say. we laughed.

" Nigga the same here. You my homie til we die! That shit right there was priceless! " He says.

I guess Calvin heard is laughing because he finally approached.

" Wassup? " He said.

" what's good? " Chucky says.

" Nothing chilling. " He says. " Hey" he turned to me.

I only nod.

" I'm sorry, ya know. For everything. For hurting you and losing you and your trust mostly ...But I'll win it back. You back " And he turned and walked off just like that.

I looked at Chucky. He shrugged.

I did not want anything to do with Calvin anyway ...

But I knew he was up to something ...

" Dammit! He knows how to ruin my night! " I sigh....

Man, Why?

( Thanks for reading everyone! Hoped you enjoyed. Don't forget to VOTE, FAN, & COMMENT please. Love ya! )

- Shantii