Author's Note :)

Hi!

I'm so happy you guys are enjoying the fic so far!
I just want to address a few things a lot of people have asked/complained about.

#1. Clara's House:

I have gotten countless comments and messages asking why I didn't put Clara in any other house rather than Gryffindor. I explained this once before, but I guess no one liked my answer lmao.

If Clara was not put in Gryffindor, there would essentially be no fanfic.

I planned this before I started writing the fic. There is a reason she was put in Gryffindor, but that will be further explained as the fic goes on. You just have to be patient.

#2. James and Clara's Relationship:

Did Lily ever tell James that Clara wasn't his?

No.

Why?

Because he already knew.

That will be further explained in POA, but if you look back on the very first chapter, you will see that James knew the minute Clara was born that she wasn't his. But he loved her all the same, because she is Lily's daughter.

#3. Draco and Clara:

Once again, Clara and Draco will NOT be in a relationship!!!

Draco's character is mean and nasty and frankly, writing about Clara punching Draco in the face on the regular is how I get my jollies.

#4. "Daddy please":

I swear, I'm so close to just deleting that whole section altogether.

lmao can we not make jokes about that?

please?

I know. It sounds dirty and it's funny (at first), but every time someone comments, it gets a bit old and it becomes a nuisance.

Y'all knew exactly what I meant lmao so please...for the sake of the rest of this fic and my sanity:

Stop

With

The

Sexual remarks.

Thank you guys again for reading and I appreciate all the support!