Bite me

[Scene: Manor. Living room. A demon throws a lightning ball at Piper and Pandora they dive over the couch. The demon then throws another at the couch, destroying it.]

Piper: Paige, where are you! (Paige orbs in with Phoebe.) Look out!

(The demon is about to throw another lightning ball and Phoebe knocks her arm. The lightning ball hits the piano. The demon punches Phoebe and she flies against the fireplace. Pandora runs over and kicks the demon. She gets a spell out of her pocket.)

Pandora, Piper, Phoebe, Paige: "Cause of pain we have dissevered, demon you are gone forever."

(The demon is vanquished.)

Piper: Sorry to bother you but she was immune to my powers.

(They stand up.)

Phoebe: That's okay, I was just getting ready to leave work.

(Paige notices a scratch on Phoebe's shoulder.)

Paige: Oh, honey, you're hurt.

Phoebe: Oh, it's okay, it's just a scratch.

Pandora: How's it going? How's the new place?

Phoebe: Great, and great. How about you?

Piper: Can't complain.

Paige: Ditto.

Phoebe: It's good to know that we can live apart and still kick some butt if we have to, right? So do I wanna ask about this demon with the bad manicure?

Pandora: Ah, Harpie. Part of a faction. Tried to kill us to move up in the world. You know, pretty standard stuff. You wanna stay for dinner?

Phoebe: Mm, I would love to but Cole is planning this whole romantic thing for us tonight.

Piper: Yeah, I just thought, you know, maybe we could talk.

Phoebe: Why? Are you okay? Is everything okay?

Piper: Yeah, everything's fine, I just thought maybe we could catch up. Another time.

Paige: Do you want me to, um, orb you home?

Phoebe: No, Cole's not so crazy about you orbing in without calling first. Except for emergencies, you know. You understand.

Paige: Sure. Whatever.

Phoebe: Okay. I'm gonna go. (There's an awkward silence.) I'll call you guys.

(Phoebe leaves.)

Paige: No orbing?

Pandora: Don't start with the suspicions, Paige. Cole's probably just trying to protect their privacy.

(Pandora walks away.)

Paige: He's trying to protect something.

[Scene: Phoebe and Cole's apartment. Cole has served breakfast.]

Cole: Vegetarian egg white omelette just the way you like it.

(He kisses the top of her head.)

Phoebe: That's sweet, honey, but I think my stomach has other plans.

Cole: What's the matter?

Phoebe: Headache, upset stomach. It's going around right now.

Cole: So, maybe you should call in sick.

Phoebe: While so many relationships are in peril? What would San Francisco do without my advice column? I gotta go. (They kiss.) Um, I wanna invite my sisters over for dinner this week. Is that okay?