Untitled Part 21

"That's enough"

I blinked through the haze.

Once.

Twice.

Vision focusing and falling on to-

"B-Boss?"

The devil in question stops between the two men attacking me, cigarette in one hand.

"Still standing huh?" I stared at him, eyes unfocused but I still found myself frowning because what the actual fuck is happening.

"It's an ambush" I said weakly, having no strength left to comprehend what shitshow he's doing right now.

"It's a test actually" 

"See, there was a traitor within our organization" I scoffed.

Of course.

"And you think it was us?" Unbelievable. 

Does he have any idea how bad I want to put a bullet in his head. The sole reason as to why I haven't and I can't is because of the debt this bitch holds over my head.

"I saved you Nica" I blinked up at him, eyes wide and scared. Tears running down my face.

"You owe me"

"You're mine till you've paid your debt"

Nine year old me had no clue what kind of contract she was signing and it makes me even more angry at the fact that I can't really blame her.

She was young. Robbed out of a childhood too early.

"I didn't want to think that but fingers were pointing at you" Again, I scoffed.

"Did you get your answer?" I asked, sarcasm dripping out of my voice. 

He's unbelievable. 

He stares at me, face blank and eyes void of any emotion. Then he grabs one of the guns and shoots.

The gunshot tears through the night. I glared at him, feeling something warm trickle down my cheek where the bullet grazed.

"Watch your mouth cause next time I won't miss" I held his gaze, feeling my body shake under both his gaze and in pain.

Those eyes. It's the same eyes in every nightmare. The same gaze, the same expression, the same void. 

I clenched my fists, willing myself to calm down because a panic attack is the last thing I need.

He stares at me for a few more seconds before blinking. He leans his head back, putting the gun down with a smile and that face is enough to send a shiver down my spine because it always means trouble.

I braced myself.

His expression turns dark a second later. He lifts the gun up again and promptly kills the remaining men. I took in a sharp breath through my nose as he approaches. Keeping my eyes on him instead of the bloody men on the ground.

He stops in front of me, closer than I wanted but whatever.

Apparently, he's having a day apparently.

"Leo's out there bleeding near the entrance" He said nonchalantly, eyeing the gun in his hand.

"He killed four people" He then brings up the gun and rests it against my neck.

"And you killed seven" He grins, pressing the nuzzle harder against my pulse. I can hear my heartbeat against my ears. I swallowed hard.

Refusing to break eye contact, I continued to stare at him. At those horrible and godforsaken eyes. I want nothing more than to just tear him apart.