Chapter 9

**Note: This page is contained a mature content. But don't worry, it's not hard core. I couldn't write something like that without blushing all the way ^_^

Beam's POV

His words are killing me. I can't help myself. I hug him tight. "No... no... don't say that. Phi is sorry... Phi is sorry." I choked on my own tears. "Come inside, you're shaking."

Yo let me hold him and bring him inside. Kit followed us, bringing Yo's backpack with him.

I gently make Yo sit on my bed. He is so quiet. Nobody speaks for a while. It is an awkward situation.

"I better go now, Ai Beam, N'Yo." Kit stood up finally. "You guys talk. I'll be in my room if you need me."

I nod. Yo lifts his head and wai-ed Kit.

"Yo..." I sit next to him. I reach for his hands and bring them to my lips. Kissing them gently. I can feel Yo's body stiffed. "I am sorry. I was being a jerk to you. I was jealous of Ai Pha. I never meant to hurt you."

Yo's swollen eyes are widening. "Wh... what do you mean, Phi? You... you're jealous?"

There is no turning back for me. "I fell in love with you, Yo." I gaze at him, I pour all my feelings in that gaze. "Ever since your graduation day, my feelings for you are changing. I didn't see you as my little brother anymore."

Yo's tears are falling again.

"I didn't want to burden you with my feelings, Yo. That's why I didn't plan to do anything about it. I assured myself that as long as you're happy, it doesn't matter what I am to you. But my feelings for you are real. I stopped seeing other girls, I stopped dating whatsoever. The nickname 'Casanova' is just that. A nickname." I chuckled sadly.

"But, all of my good intentions were gone when you came to this uni. I see you every day, I'm longing for you. I decided to chase you. You didn't know how happy I am to see the shrine is gone. I came to you every day, picking you up, asking you to lunch, taking you home. I am courting you. And lastly, I wanted to confess to you on Sunday, after picking you up from the beach." I took a shaky breath remembering my feelings that day.

Yo stared at me. "Why didn't you?"

"Because you were asking about Ai Pha!" I tighten my jaw, try to control my voice. I didn't want to yell. I hurt Yo enough already. "You were afraid he will get angry to see me picking you up. Deep down, you still have feelings for him." I feel so pathetic right now, especially because my eyes are starting to watered.

Yo's body tensed, I couldn't look at him. I caught up in my own sorrow. "Today I came to your rehearsal. I brought you pink milk, I planned to make amend, to apologize for being a jerk lately. Then there I saw you. With Ai Pha. Smiling and looked so happy. He touched your head. He ruffled your hair. And that jealousy was coming back. They're killing me. I felt so helpless and angry at the same time. But he was your first love. So, I ran. I needed to calm down before I went back to campus."

"You asked P'Kit to tell me to stop calling you," whispered Yo.

"I saw Ai Kit is receiving your phone. All my angers were back. I couldn't control it. I hurt you..." Now I sobbed. I turn around to face him. "I know that I shouldn't fall for you. I should have kept my promise to be your friend, to always be there for you. Seeing you like this makes me realize. It doesn't matter if I don't have you as lovers. I will be your friend, Yo. I will be your brother. I will do anything to make you happy. I will try to make Pha notice you. You will be with Pha. I promise. Please forgive me."

I reached him, try to embrace him. However, Yo pushed me. I wasn't ready, so I let go.

"You are so stupid, Phi!" Yo shout suddenly. My jaw dropped.