Mistaken • Chapter Five • Part One

This chapter is dedicated to LevinesWife ❤️ and cinthiasodii ❤️

" Its unbelievable for some people to endure the pain for years when I nearly want to kill myself with a knife because of it right away. "
- Tiffanygxthalia

Oh gosh, it felt good. After he went out, I was left standing and rooted to my place, feeling so confused, so guilty, so happy. I touched my lips and felt every intense movement he made to my mouth, remembering how he made me felt like a woman again. How he held me so carefully like I was his possession to keep again. My heart has grown fonder of his touch. And I caught my reflection on the mirror in front of me, there I am again with my past teenage ways! I hated myself when I always forget to never go back and pick up what I left. I would just get hurt again.

" Mami, are you ready to go? " I hear Mattheo's voice from outside the room.

" I'll be out in a minute, hijo. " I answered back.

I slipped inside the bathroom, slowly sliding the night dress down to my feet and I threw it into the hamper, exposing my delicate bare skin to the cold atmosphere. I turned on the shower and I stepped in, every drop of water cleansed my body. And I let my whole being go numb for awhile. After a refreshing bath, I changed into some new fabric. A white shirt with a breast pocket, a fresh new pair of skinny jeans and black boots and blazer, I slipped my iPhone into my pocket and grabbed my purse, leaving my hair on a high ponytail.

I looked okay. Stepping out of the room, I see my two men cuddling on the couch. Must be bored while waiting for me. Its a beautiful sight to see them together everyday like that if only things were different.

" Mami looks pretty. " Mattheo turns his attention to me and I slowly approached them. I just smiled at them. They stood up from the couch.

" You look beautiful, I swear. " Fer's eyes were on me with a glow that seemed amazed at the sight of his ex wife. He now wears fresh new clothes. It made my cheeks grow hot.

" Enough with the lies. " I blushed. " Lets get going." Mattheo held my hand as we walked outside the apartment. Fer opened the door of his car for us, we slipped inside and he turned on the engine and drove.

Inside the car was pure silence while we drove to the park. There were exchange of glances but none of us spoke a word since it was just a short drive to the city park of Los Angeles. We parked in a vacant space, we got out and Fer carried Mattheo around.
The atmosphere and aura of the place was peaceful and vibrant as ever, children playing, vendors with their little cute horns and the sound of ice cream bells, lovers holding each other...

" Let's go. " Fer was beside me carrying Matti, smiling with his perfect white teeth and I felt his warm palms take mine and in my mind I gladly indulge with a feeling of security.

We started to walk around like a family once again. They're were series of food stands that lined up the pathway we're passing through. That made my stomach grumble with all their displays and colors. " Papi, cotton candy! " Matti pointed at the stand with pillow puff cotton candies with different varieties of color.

" Mattheo, your teeth are rotting! " I reminded my son, of course as a mother, you had to let the child have a border or limitation.

" Let him taste, he's just a child, Thalia. " Fer smiled at me then he turned his attention to our son.

" Fernando, you spoil him too much! " I let go of his hand and I crossed my arms.

" I bet your just hungry, Thali. " I didn't respond anymore. I know he just wants a day to be carefree and all but he doesn't need to give in all our requests and I don't want to waste his money.