7

"Ice cream, chips, lemonade. What else?" Victoria asks me skeptically.
I honestly wonder who's going to eat all that stuff.
"It's already too much. Let's put on the movie."She jumps on the bed and we laugh. I press play on the TV and the movie starts. We have chosen romance of course, and I know that as basic as it seems, we are watching Titanic for the hundredth time.
"I'm so happy that after four years, we're doing a sleep over like the good old days. " As much as her style has changed, she's still the sweetest person I know. "Vic, don't think about that anymore. " I advise her and again we pay attention to the film.

Four hours later we end up crying in each other's arms as is common with this film.
"Stop crying and eat ice cream Vic" I try to make her forget while I fill my mouth with chips.

"You're very funny like that. "
She is almost in tears from laughing and I am laughing with her.

"How's it going with Monica?"
I get serious and ask her.
"We don't talk anymore. She probably doesn't like me. "

I'm sad to hear that from her.
How can you not like Victoria?
She's so beautiful.
"You with John? Everything okay?"

"He's mad at me but at least we didn't break up. "

"I saw you looking at Damiano at the concert. You're madly in love with him. "
I'm puffing up my chest.
I was and am in love with him. He's moved on with his life and he's getting married while I'm getting married? I'm still stuck.

"Shall we sleep? It's three in the morning "
I change the conversation by suggesting we go to bed. I don't want to talk about Damiano anymore. It makes me sadder and sadder.

"Good night, lover. "
I tap her lightly on the shoulder and laugh.
"Good night, silly. "
[. . . ]
I wake up from a heated conversation. I blink a few times and remember that I'm in Victoria's house. I slowly get out of bed and put my hair in a ponytail.

I leave the room and approach the kitchen to make coffee.
"Vic, couldn't you turn down the TV? The voices woke me up. "
I tell her as I'm trying to figure out in which cupboard the coffee is.

"Um, excuse me but Damiano was talking a little too loud. "

As soon as I hear his name I turn in horror and my head hits the cupboard. I curse inwardly at how stupid I am.
His eyes look at me strangely and then I understand why.

I grab the edge of the shirt that Vic had given me and pull it down as far as I can. Impossible to hide much though and unfortunately it's the only one I wear.

"Sorry if I woke you up. "
He says in his heavy voice and makes my heart go up and down.
Victoria looks at me waiting for my reaction, but all I do is turn around and continue making my coffee.

"Damiano came here to rehearse. I had no idea it was today. I thought the rehearsal was for tomorrow. "

"Never mind, I'll be leaving soon anyway. "

"You can sit and watch our rehearsal if you want. "
I hear him suggesting and I feel like I'm going to pass out at any moment.
I accept, forming a simple "yes" with my lips.

"The other two will come along, too, whenever you can hardly get anything on. "
His suggestion surprises me negatively. I look at him, angry and offended.

"Damiano. "
Vic, tries to stop him from being an asshole.

"What? It's for your own good. Personally,it's not something I see for the first time so I don't care. "
I nervously hit my coffee on the table and go to bedroom to get dressed better.

I'm nervous about seeing them even though I'm sure they won't talk to me.
I hear the doorbell and nervously play with my hands.
I can hear them greeting each other and that's when I get out.

The conversation stops and they turn to look at me.

"What is she doing here?"
Ethan asks looking at me repulsively.
I am very hurt by his words but he is not wrong.
Vic waits for me to say something, but I don't even answer while Damiano places a cigarette to his lips and lights it.

"I told her to sit and watch us. "
I'm surprised he takes my side,not exactly, but at least he tries to support me.
Ethan goes out on the balcony in a huff while I can barely hold back my tears.
"He'll get over it. It just hurt him a lot that you left. "
Thomas' words leave me surprised as we didn't have the best relationship.

"Well, come on, let's get started"
Vic interrupts us and everyone goes to their seats.
Damiano is fixing his microphone and I can't help but notice him.

"one, two, three. "
One of my favorite songs starts and I let myself go to his voice.

I wanna be the first man you look at tonight
I wanna be stuck in your head and make you go wild
I wanna drive you 'til the morning light and
I wanna leave you alone in the middle of the night
I wanna be a good man and see you smile
And I wanna swim between your thighs

I wanna hold you in my arms tonight
For your love I'll do whatever you want
I'll do whatever you want, for your love

He sings the lyrics, at the same time his eyes lock on mine and I feel the butterflies in my stomach.

His perfume, his eyes and his voice hypnotize me.
I forget everything in front of him and my legs are shaking. My body shivers and my hands sweat.

His voice gives me chills and takes my breath away.

With sexy movements he pulls his hair back and grabs the microphone, taking it off its pole.
Seeing him approaching me is choking me. I feel my senses slowly leaving me but I try to hold on.

Because baby for your love I'll do whatever you want
For your love I'll do whatever you want

His ringtone makes the music stop and wakes me up.

He picks up the phone while looking at me and answers it.

"What's up baby?"

_______________
I put some photos to understand better what he is doing and how he looks at her.

Don't forget to vote💕💕💕
Byeeee😍