Chapter 4

We had Facemaker lead the guards in.
Facemaker: "Hey, is that updog?"
Guard: "What's up dog?"
Facemaker: "Not much. Just living my best life over here. Not like I'm totally up to no good or anything."
He comes back in followed by three guards. One of them shuts the door.
Y/n: "So don't ask us how we know this, but aliens are about to attack and we're no longer safe here."
Guard: "Huh?"
Noodles: "She said 'So don't ask us how we know this, but aliens are about to attack and we're no longer safe here.'"
Guard: "Well, this place is a fortress. Nothing's getting in. And I'm afraid no one's getting out either. Those are the rules."
Y/n: "Oof...Then we're definitely getting out of here, and so we're gonna need your access cards. Like, now."
The guard laughs at me. I think he forgot there's kids with superpowers that could hurt him bad.
Guard: "And uh you think we'll just hand these to you?"
Y/n: "No, but it would have made this a whole lot easier."
I look over towards the couch.
Y/n: "Cushions."
Wildcard, Facemaker, and Noodles each bring over a cushion and set them on the ground in front of us.
Guard: "What are these for?"
Y/n: "Tell him Guppy."
Guppy: "To protect your butts when you hit the ground."
Guard: "Why don't you get back in line?"
Guppy grabs his arm and flips him over and he lands on the middle cushion.
Guard: "Oh no!"
She flips another guard over her head with her foot and onto another cushion.
Guard: "She's got shark strength!"
She kicks the guard she just flipped over her head and he flies and lands in the hanging chair.
Guppy: "Have a nice nap."
I stand there in awe. That was cooler than I thought it was gonna be. The other guard tries to grab Guppy. I elbow Noodles. He grabs him and flips him over. He grabs the access card from his waist and hands it to me. He then grabs the other ones and hands them to me.
Y/n: "Aliens really are about to attack, so we will have to leave your expert care until you and Miss Granada know what we know."
The guard hits the button on the wall and a gate comes up and blocks the door.
Fast Forward: "This was a bad idea."
Y/n: "Wheels, next time this happens don't let the guard reach the alarm. Noodles you'll take his jacket and cuff them."
Guard: "What next time? You kids aren't-"
We hear a noise so we turn around. The vent stops turning. Then all of a sudden an alien busts through the vent.
Wild Card: "I told you your plan wouldn't work."
The alien grabs him.
Y/n: "No! Rewind, send us back."
He rewinds the time again.
Y/n: "so we will have to leave your expert care until you and Miss Granada know what we know."
Wheels rolls over the guards leg so he can't reach the alarm. Noodles cuffs the guard. He then takes the guard that was talking's jacket then cuffs him.
Y/n: "Come on, let's go."
Wheels: "Single file line! Like a fire drill. We'll be questioned less that way."
It's just me and Wildcard left in the room. We both hear a noise and the aliens come out the vent again.
Wild Card: "Beginner's luck."
I give him a sarcastic smile and roll my eyes. Then we both close the door.
Y/n: "Noodles, stretch and make yourself tall."
We all start walking.
Noodles: "Greetings fellow grown-ups."
A woman noticed us and sees the aliens trying to get out the door. She hits the alarm and we all start running. I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone.
Noodles: "Y/n are you ok?"
I nod as he helps me up.
The lady looks up at us and I noticed it was Miss Granada. Noodles and I both panic and run to catch up with the others. As we get into the lower lobby he throws the jacket on the ground. As we get towards the end, a gate comes up.
Guppy: "We're in trouble."
We run the other way but guards surround us.
Y/n: "That was our only exit!"
Wild Card: "Not our only one."
He points up to a hatch in the roof.
Fast Forward: "Are you insane?! How are we supposed to get up there?"
Y/n: "A Capella? You made furniture float. Can you do the same with people?"
A Capell: "To go up high, I have to sing very 🎶loooooow🎶"
The guards start to float and make a staircase out of....people.
Wild Card: "Climb as fast as you can!"
We all start to climb up.
Wild Card: "Noodles, open up the hatch."
He opens the hatch and we all climb up.
Y/n: "Don't let them follow us!"
A Capella: 🎶Adios🎶
They all fall to the ground but they're ok because we put cushions there.
Wild Card: "Noodles, the access cards!"
Noodles slides the cards and the train doors open.
We all sit down in relief.
Fast Forward: "We did it."
Y/n: "Yeah, we did it."
Wheels: "But the tram will only take us to just outside of the force field, then they'll catch us for sure. Look! They're already mobilizing!"
I see the guards lining up to get us right outside of the force field.
Y/n: "Brace yourselves!"
We all grab something. I held onto a pole. Noodles stood up and grabbed a handle and made his arm act like a seatbelt around me to make sure I don't fly forward.
Y/n: "You too Guppy."
She grabs the pole with her shark strength.
Wild Card: "A Capella, make us fly."
A Capella starts singing and her eyes start to glow yellow. We get off the ground and we all cheer. The tram starts to shake and bobble. She starts crossing her arms and makes like a steering wheel.
Y/n: "She can't steer. We're gonna crash into that building!"
Wheels: "We need to change directions!"
They all look at Noodles.
Noodles: "I'm on it!"
I grab his arm and shake my head. He's the only one who I really trust.
Noodles: "It's ok. I'll be okay."
I look at his eyes. I let go of his arm.
He smashes the window then grabs the pole and jumps out of the window and grabs a light pole. We start spinning around and his hand starts slipping.
Y/n: "Help him out!"
Fast Forward and Facemaker grab his hand. He lets go and grabs the window. Rewind and I grab his hand and look out the window. Rewind smiles and gives him a thumbs up. Noodles lets go of the light pole and we flew up and into the sky in a different direction. Noodles flies back up to us. I hug him. Facemaker makes a face at the guards on the ground.
I sit down next to Noodles and pull my knees to my chest. I start shaking a little.
Noodles: "Are you cold?"
Y/n: "No. I.. uh....have a little bit of anxiety, sometimes... I'm ok."
I take a few deep breaths and I stop shaking. Noodles puts his arm over my shoulders.
Wild Card: "Well...that was a disaster."
Rewind: "That was awesome."
Noodles: "I'm so exhausted."
E: "WOAH!"
We all start screaming as the tram drops.
A Capella: "Guys....I'm running....out of...."
Wild Card: "Breath! We get it."
Facemaker: "What do we do?"
They all look at Noodles again.
Noodles: "Don't look at me.
He takes his arm off my shoulders and he holds them in front of him. His arms were stretched out.
Noodles: "I'm done."
Wheels: "We need to find someplace to hide."
Fast Forward: "The Heroics are all locked in the alien ship."
Y/n: "Not all of them."
Wild Card: "You know this how?"
I walk over to Wheels and wave
A Capella over.
Y/n: "Do you think you can get us over to here?"
She nods as her pitch rises.
Y/n: "Okay! Okay! Okay!"
Wild Card: "Hey, what's over there that's so important?"
Y/n: "Well, you see, my-"
We drop again.
Wheels: "Okay, this is bad. This is really really bad."
Facemaker: "Five to one says we die a fiery death."
Noodles: "You're on!"
Y/n: "You can do it A Capella."
Wheels: "Come on, a little more."
She stops and coughs.
A Capella: "Does anyone have a lozenge?"
Guppy slaps her forehead.
Y/n: "Hang on!"
We all scream for our lives! Noodles grabs me and wrapped his arms around me. We hit the ground and crash into a gazebo.
??: "AHHHHHH! MY BEGONIAS! Get out of my flower bed, you little...termites!
Y/n: "Hi, Abuelita!"
Anita: "Ah, Y/n! Come and say hello to your grandma!"
Noodles: "No way! Y/n, your grandmother's Anita Moreno?"
Rewind: "The trainer of the Heroics?"
Facemaker: "She's a legend."
Anita: "No you have to be dead to be a legend honey. Oh, mi amor."
I give her a hug.
Anita: "I'm alive and well, which is more than I can say for my gazebo, hmm."
A Capella: "Sorry"
Y/n: "We're in trouble Grandma and we need a place to hide."
Anita: "To hide? You're gonna need to do a lot more than that. That thing is moving into position. Also, still whispering ehh?"
I nod.
Anita: "It would be nice to hear your real voice soon."
Wheels: "She's right, about both things. We only have 2 hours left. Won't be long now until the takeover begins. Also we still haven't heard your normal voice."
I laugh a little bit as I look down.
Anita: "Everybody get inside. Come, come. Come."

Slick's Dojo
This is my way of apologizing for not updating any stories this week. By writing over 1660 words! 😁 Did it work? 😭
Don't forget to vote 💞