Chpt 3: A game of questions, to truth or dare

Ok. So this might be a little confusing. So I'm planning on this game to become a 'soft' version of the game truth or dare. So it would be more exciting for you guys. Don't worry, I'll add a whole nice war to Percy's collection (Yep, it's what we all want, unless your too nice, which I bet he appreciates). So yeah. Just incase, the Pov is going to change. And there will be a lot of dialogue. Thanks!

Percy's Pov:

Great. Now a game of questioning. Hopefully they don't know about all those exploding incidences. That'd be embarrassing and awkward. Oh well.

"Okayyy... Who's gonna start?" I ask.

"What's your full name?" Natasha Asks.

"Perseus Archilles Jackson."

"what's your favorite color?" Clint asks.

"Blue. Blue. Definitely blue."

"Animal?" Peter asks.

"Every sea animal and horses." I answer in a 'duh' tone.

"Are you diagnosed with anything?" Guess who asked that? If you answered Bruce, your correct.

"ADHD, dyslexia and um..." should I tell them I have PTSD? "PTSD." No undoing that now. Bruce, Bucky and Steve gave my sympathetic looks. The others were confused. Probably didn't know what that was. Good.

"What are your hobbies?" Asked Bucky, trying to get the rest off the topic of PTSD.

"Swimming, being with my girlfriend, martial arts" I paused, "especially with physical weapons, such as blades. Swords to be exact. I like competitive type things. Um. I like running and cooking too."

"Your fit and healthy for sure." Bruce said smiling and nodding his head in pleasure.

"You have a girlfriend, huh? What's she like?" Clint asked, raising both of his eyebrows a few times.

"Her name's Annabeth. She's the wisest girl ever. That's why I call her 'Wise Girl'. She's unbelievably beautiful, with her princes curls and dull grey eyes. I could stare at her forever. She's fun, and always proposed a challenge to me when fighting. Especially with blades. She fights with a dagger. She's fierce and never had or will back down from a competition. She adores architecture. Oh, and she's not my girlfriend..." I paused for a dramatic affect, "she's my Fiancé. Since yesterday actually. I just don't know how to explain, she's the best. That's what."

"Wow." Clint said looking pleased with the answer.

"Tell us more about your hobby of 'Martial Arts'." Director Fury said.

"Umm... I like to sword fight, I'm pretty good at it. I like physical fighting, like kung fu, but not the exact same moves. Like self-defense type fighting, but it's more aggressive. I mainly like blades though." What do you expect me to say? 'It's what I do to survive'? Yikes, that sounds weird. Well, guess I just said I enjoy it.

"What's your favorite food?" Tony asked.

"Blue cookies," everyone cave me curious or confused looks, "uh, my first, now, luckily dead stepfather, said there was no such thing as blue food. Since then, my m-mom cooked food with blue coloring in it. From deserts to literal meals. We did it when he was alive, and it grew on us throughout the time. After he died, she still made blue food." I remembered the divine taste of m-mom's blue cookies. My heart ached thinking about her. If only I was there, not staying in that hell of a camp. I could have prevented it -- I should have thought of it. Especially when I have so many enemies, that I lost count after 47. I probably have over 60. I should have thought of it. I may be a seaweed-brain, but I'm smarter than that.