Chpt 2: WHO is my uncle?!

Hi. I changed the person who'll be related to Sally. It's gonna be Steve, not Tony. He would make a better impression on Percy than Tony (He doesn't have a big ego like him.)

Thanks for Reading! Enjoy!

Percy's Pov:

I walked to the police station, to the front desk. There were 4 people -- officers, on the phone and one on the computer, and a female officer sorting documents. At least it looked like it. She looked up,

"May I help you?"

"Uh, my mother and step father died in a car crash a few days ago. I'm her son. I'm not sure what to do, since I only learned that today, and was ki-, uh, left camp today." I said stuttering.

"Sorry to hear that. Can you say your name, age and parents' names?"

"I'm Percy -- Perseus Archilles Jackson. I'm 17 years old and am the son of Sally Jackson-Blofis, and my step-dad is Paul Blofis. My biological dad was lost at sea." I said.

"Ok, sweetie, wait in that room there," she pointed to a room, "make yourself comfortable, we'll look for a relative who'd be alive."

----15 minutes later----

Steve's Pov:

I was walking down the hallway, and into the Avenger's 'hangout' room. The phone Tony got me was lying on the kitchen counter. I went to check if I got any notifications, just in case. I saw that I had a missed call from the police department. Why do I have a call from them? My curiosity got the better of me. I called them back.

"Sir? Is this Steve Rogers?" I heard a voice from the other side of the line.

"Yes. You called?"

"We would like you to know that you and Peggy Carter had a daughter, your daughter had a child named Sally Jackson. She passed away a few days ago, and she had a son. He is underage, would you like to take him in for about a year? He's 17." I must have looked shocked, I mean, really shocked since Tony, who was sitting on the couch snickered looking at my face.

"S-sure. I'll be there in 10."

"Will do sir." I'm adopting a teenager. That should go well...

Meanwhile:

Percy's Pov:

I was sitting on a uncomfortable chair. It is NOT helpful that I have ADHD. I was tapping my fingers, for once wishing that there was some monster to attack me. Even though, what would I say to the mortals? How's Annabeth? I hope she's ok. I hope her dad took her in. I'll meet her some time soon. I can't leave her, how am I supposed to stay away from my Wise girl? I'll have nightmares of Tartarus. What am I supposed to do? I'll scream my head off... The door opened which brought me out of my thoughts.

"Percy? We found a relative. Your grand-grandpa, actually."

"Uhm... I... What? Wouldn't he be, I don't know, old?"

"No he is Steve Rogers." She looked at me expectantly, probably noticing my confused face, she added, "Captain America, from World War 2. His lover Peggy and himself had a child, the child had Sally." Oh. A person out of time... Better than some idiot who thinks he's the center of the world...

---- 10 minutes later ----

"Percy! Mr Rogers is here!" I walked out of the room. I saw a well built man, who looked about 30-40 years old. Looked like a soldier alright. I eyed him first, I was thinking of what to say. Guess I didn't have to.

"Hello there. I'm Steve Rogers. Please call me Steve." He smiled a friendly smile.

"Perseus Jackson. Call me Percy, or I will do bodily harm." I said in a emotionless voice.