Old Wolf

You walk upstairs and the first bedroom on the right is Legoshi's, and you follow him into his room where Jack is already sitting on his bed.

"Hello! You're finally upstairs! Welcome to Legoshi's humble abode!" Jack puts his hand beside his mouth and whispers, "And my gaming hut but same difference, right?" He smiles and Legoshi lightly punches his arm, sitting down beside him.

You sit down next to Legoshi, sitting on his right, Jack sitting to his left, Legoshi in the middle.
"Soo.. what did you guys wanna do..?" You kick your legs back and forth slowly against his bed, looking over and up at the both of them.

"I'm not sure, to be honest; I wasn't exactly planning for a girl to come over today. You did say you liked videogames, I think, right? I'm sure we can take turns playing games."

"Yeah, sure! Videogames aren't only for boys. I find myself pretty good at some games." You proudly cross your arms and smirk at Legoshi, Jack getting the games in the tv stand.

Legoshi smiles at you and turns towards Jack, "What games are you getting?"

"What games did you want me to get?" Jack turns around while squatted down, looking up at Legoshi, then over at you and smiling, then back over to Legoshi. You like Jack's warm smile, it's comforting, so you smile back and he smiles wider.

"How about... Minecraft?" Legoshi looks over at you and smiles.

"You really think I'm that bad?" You push his shoulder and shake your head while smiling to yourself. "I guess we could but I'd like something with a little more action."

"Minecraft has plenty of action! Let's give it a try, Jack can join us, too!" Legoshi looked over at Jack and smiled while Jack put in the game, looking back and smiling, too.

"You dorks.. sure, I guess." You smiled, too and watched the game load while Jack handed you and Legoshi a controller.

"You can change your skin, these are Jack and I's skins." Legoshi clicked on his avatar and showed his skin, Jack showed you his, too.

"You guys do realize you have the same base for your skins?" You laugh and go to your avatar, which looks like the basic Steve.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't like mine that much but I don't really care. The skin isn't really a big part of the game." Legoshi shrugs and gets into a new world. "We'll start while you're making or picking your skin." Legoshi and Jack nod with each other and start finding trees to punch.

"Alrighty." You look through all the skin packs and things you can buy for your avatar but don't wanna buy anything.

"We have a skin pack bought already, that's where Jack and I got our skins." Legoshi looks over at you and smiles.

"Dude, look out!" Jack shouts as a creeper explodes right by Legoshi, knocking him back.

You jump a little and Legoshi sighs in defeat. "Ah, it's whatever, we only just started." He shrugs and whispers to you, "If you don't like any of them, you can buy one you do like." He smiles at you again for a quick second.

You shiver and smile, blushing a bit and getting angry at the fact you're getting hot from that. You mentally roll your eyes and go into the skin pack he had already bought, looking at the skins.

"So, which one are you choosing?" Legoshi looks over at you with a few glances, trying to stay focused on the game while also trying to focus on you. "I like the white demon one the most."

"I like the bee one the most, it's so cute." Jack smiles and glances over at you, too.

You laugh at that. "I think I'm gonna go with the ____ girl."

•••

After playing for about 2 hours, Legoshi's mom calls you guys down for dinner and you follow behind Jack and in front of Legoshi, going down the stairs in a single file.

"Oh, look at you guys, like little pre-schoolers all over again." She pinches Jack's cheeks and walks over to Legoshi pinching his cheeks, too. "I'm sure you were just adorable at a young age, too." Leano pinches your cheeks to and you flush up and giggle.

"I think she would, too!" Jack adds in and laughs, and you give him a death glare after Leano lets go of your cheeks. He stops laughing and awkwardly smiles at you, pointing finger guns at you. You smile and shake your head.

"Pizza you said, right?" You sit down at the dinner table and smile at her.
"Yes! And you said you liked it, yes?"
"Yep!" You smile at each other and get a safe feeling from this house, and the people in it, washing over you; getting goosebumps and the shivers.

"Do you mind if we take it up to my room, mom?" Legoshi asked, already slowly going up the stairs, Jack also waiting for a response.

"Oh, well, I guess so. But this isn't gonna happen every time you have a special guest over," she motions Legoshi to come over to her to whisper something to him, "and especially since she's a girl. You know that, mister."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Anyways, thanks, mom!" Legoshi scooches past Jack on the stairs and leads the single file line back up to his room.

•••

You've been playing Minecraft and other games, watching movies, and just talking with Legoshi and Jack for a couple hours now, and your mom texts you that when you're ready to get picked up, that she's ready to come pick you up. "Mom's coming to pick me up soon, just to let you guys know."

"Wait, you're not staying the night?" Jack tilts his head, you can kind of see a slight sad look on his face, Legoshi also having the sad look on his face.
"Don't give me that! I know, I don't want to leave, either, but I probably should." You shrug and smile. "I can come back again, stupid." You playfully punch their arms and stand up.

"Yeah, but no staying the night." Jack pouts and you roll your eyes, smiling.
"I'm not kidding around, Y/N!" He starts to laugh and you laugh with him at his whiny voice. "I like your company." He smiles at you and you blush, smiling back.

"Simp." You and Legoshi laugh your heads off while Jack's glaring at Legoshi, face flushed completely red.
"I am not a simp! I just enjoy Y/N's company, do you not, Legoshi?" Jack gets up close to Legoshi's face and smirks.

"Well, of course I do-"
"Then you are also a simp."
"Am not. I'm not the one-"

You cut them both off. "I'm pretty sure the last time I checked, you both were all pouty when I told you I had to leave soon."

They stare at you for a full moment until Legoshi speaks up. "Yeah."
You smile and get a text from your mom that she's on her way, and to get ready to leave. They both look down at you, trying not to make pouty faces.

"Well, it was nice having you here, Y/N, I'm glad we bumped into each other in the hall." Legoshi smiles and goes in for a hug, and you hug him back. His hugs are warm and comforting.

"And you say I'M the simp," Jack smiles and laughs to himself a little bit.
"You shut up." Legoshi points his finger in Jack's face, and then turns back to you. "Should we wait downstairs?"

"I don't really care. I'm going to wait downstairs, but you don't have to wait with me." You smile and pick up your stuff, heading out the door.

"Yeah, sure, we'll wait with you." Legoshi looked over at Jack for his approval and they both nod their heads at each other.

~

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE LONGEST TIME, I JUST KEEP LOSING INSPIRATION ON WHAT TO WRITE NEXT SO I'M NOT GONNA PROMISE THAT I'LL KEEP WRITING UP CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK OR TWO, BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST FOR YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FANFIC. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL. HAPPY READING! 💕

EDIT: IM JUST NOTICING THE IMAGES AREN'T SHOWING UP >:(
SORRY! JUST IMAGINE WHAT YOU'D LIKE I GUESS