*Summary*

PSA

So. I wrote the first 5 chapters of this when I was like 13 or something. I'm now picking it back up at 17.

I'm picking up writing again now, and my writing has obviously changed from when I was 13. However, I have decided to continue to write this story from chapters 6 on as though I am 13. This will make the writing in the story consistent.

It also is very entertaining for me and my friends who await each of my updates.

Anyway please enjoy the story! I forgot how much fun it was to write like this. Hopefully I'll finish this time lol

"Love is inevitable, and the more you keep running away from it, the more harder it hits you."

~*~*~*~*~

Ever since the third grade, Beena Ray Harley and her two best friends Scarlet and Myra made a pact.

A pact that on the last day of senior year, they would kiss their crushes, no matter how embarrassing.

Couldn't hurt, right? I mean, it's not like they're ever going to see them again.

Right?

So, on the last day of high school, Beena goes to kiss her one true love and the school's ultimate jock, Dash Newton.

Only to find that she kissed the wrong guy.

When she realizes that she accidentally kissed Shane Martin, the school's bad boy, Beena's childhood dream is ruined.

At least she'll never see him again though, because Beena is going to be working at the frozen yogurt shop, 'Sweet Scoops' for the summer, and then she's off to college.

Well, not unless Shane works there too.

~*~*~*~*~

Hello, I'm super excited to start writing this book since it is the first book I'm going to write on wattpad! I'm not really sure how I came up with this idea. I honestly think that it has quite a cute plot to it! But, I'm really proud of it;) and I can't wait to start writing it! I hope you guys enjoy this!

So yeah, enjoy❤️ -Bri xox