Happy birthday!

hello everyone my name is bella, i am from italy and i love music. wow what a great description right? well i don't really like to talk about myself, especially i don't like to talk highly about me. I never had a boyfriend even tho tons of boys like me especially there is one boy called carlos, well he is a very popular guy with lots of girl surrounding him but i guess he is into someone who doesn't give a fuck about him. as i already mentioned i like music, it owns one of the biggest part of my heart there is one italian band called "maneskin" that i adore the most, their lead vocalist Damiano is definitely one of the hottest guys out there but i have no chance, he doesn't even know who i am. well let's talk about eurovision 2021, i literally cant wait as a European its one of the best days for me. This year it will take place in Netherlands, god i wish i could go there but unfortunately after my mom left us my dad had a really bad depression so we don't have that much money thats why i am working my ass off to pay the bills and buy grocery for the house.Oh and i totally forgot..its my 19th birthday today tadaa, yeah i am just kidding i dont give a single fuck about my birthday its just a random day, why ?you may ask, well mostly because i dont have friends every year its just me and my dad celebrating with a small chocolate cake and some wine. anyways its time to go to the university, i am a student in art school by the way.

Anthony: hey bel where you going
Bella: university dad do you want something?
Anthony: nothing just..come home soon okay?
Bella: okay?..bye

Its weird my dad forgot about my birthday and he seems kinda suspicious ..like he never asked me to come home soon before.
As i was going to the uni by bus and listening to songs my phone stopped working. ofcourse on my fucking birthday everything has to go downhills.finally after an hour of traveling without music i arrived to my destination. I like this place because we learn about art but at the same time i dont like it because its too crowded and everybody here is too fake except one girl called nana, she has always treated me good and you can say shes my friend.

Nana: happy birthday babee
Bella: nana! thank you very much
Nana: any plans for today?
Bella: nope you know i don't like to celebrate my birthday
Nana: yeah yeah as you say its just a random day , right?
Bella: right but today is a very bad day.
Nana: oh why?
Bella: because my phone stopped working and i had to travel without the music can you even imagine that?!
Nana: oh no. bella without music its like fish with no water hahahaha
Bella: ugh stop making fun of me PLEASE my life is already too miserable.
Nana: have you heard the news tho?!
Bella: what news
Nana: they chose maneskin to represent italy on eurovision
Bella: WHAT
nana: yesss that amazing right?!
Bella: YESS but..its too bad i cant go.
nana: only if i could help..meeting maneskin and ESPECIALLY damiano is your biggest dream
Bella: yeah but dreams stay as dreams not reality i guess..lets just go to the class

The class started and in a few minutes it was full of students,

some were even chatting about eurovision and maneskin.There is one girl called marzia, she always tried to compete with me and her biggest wish is to bring me down. her family has lots of money but i was never jealous because of it, i mean money is good but i would never be jealous of someone because of that especially marzia, but today i was more jealous of her than i had ever been in my entire life.

Marzia: oh here she is our maneskin fan
Bella: oh here she is my biggest fan
Marzia: you wish darling you wish..i bet you are very jealous of me right now i mean if i were poor like you i would be jealous of someone like me too..
Bella: why would i ever be jealous of you marzia? get a life and go away
Marzia: maybe because i am going to Eurovision concert and you are not? but i will go away as you said and oh happy birthday by the way ..bitch
Bella: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?
Teacher: hey LANGUAGE
Bella: OH PER FAVORE SHE CALLED ME A BITCH
Marzia: as i should
Teacher: detention..BOTH OF YOU

I am not mad about detention i am mad that she is going to eurovision and i am not! it has always been my biggest dream and she knows that ofcourse she is going there to make me jealous and mad but what can i do? absolutely nothing.
i decided to walk today not take a bus or anything and on the way home i bought a small cake.

Bella: happy birthday to me i guess..
Anthony: happy birthday my girl!!
Bella: dad..i thought you forgot.
Anthony: how could i ?! you are the only thing i care about..here i have a little present for you
Bella: dad you really didn't have to..
Anthony: come on, open it!

my eyes got full of tears because i know how hard my dad worked to buy something..but when i opened it.

Bella: WHAT?!?!???? EUROVISION TICKETS?
Anthony: do you like it?..
Bella: BUT DAD HOW- OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH
Anthony: we are going to Netherland tomorrow, it may not be the best hotel but thats what i could afford..
Bella: YOU ARE THE BEST DAD OH GOD

The whole night i couldn't sleep, i am going to attend eurovision.. AND I AM GOING TO SEE MANESKIN! damn..maybe dreams do come true.