e i g h t

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

psst, give me your name please :3. mine's [l/n] [y/n]. now that you know my name, we're not strangers anymore! :D

you received his reply not too long later. hoping he had written his name down—

you could be lying about that. so no.

you let out a sigh.

i'm not though??? you don't have many friends do you..? -.-

well that sounded rude, but you decided to just reply with that.

you don't seem to have any friends either.

you raised a brow at his blunt reply. a small smile playing on your lips.

that's harsh, but you're not wrong :/ anyway, may i at least know your gender and age? for all i know, i might be sending letters to a ninety year old granny with trust issues.

i mean, this person would at least give a gender and age right?

i'm not a ninety year old granny... i'm only twenty one and i'm a male. do you go around assuming people's gender?

you slapped a hand over your face after reading the last sentence.

no, but you weren't telling me anything about yourself. well, anyway, we're kind of close in age,, i'm nineteen! now gimme your name >:)

much to your dismay, he had ignored your question.

you don't seem nineteen. you're acting like a five year old.

instead, he indirectly called you immature.

i'm just trying to be friends with you :( whatever, i'll try again tomorrow :D good night letter buddy!

you weren't expecting him to reply, but his crow had flew back into your house just as you were getting ready for bed.

i'm not looking forward to that. good night to you too i guess.