1

Louis POV
Sidenote: Liam is called Dad, Zayn is called Papa.

"Hey Louis? Get down here please!" I heard Dad call from downstairs.

I sighed and slammed down the lid of my computer, getting up from my desk chair and leaving my room, heading downstairs into the living room.

"Yeah?" I asked, digging my hands deep into my pockets.

"Niall needs to talk to you son." Dad said.

Let me bring you up to scratch. I was seventeen years old. My parents were gay, big deal. I'd been adopted at about six months old and raised in this house, I didn't really have any complaints, my dads loved me and raised me well. At thirteen my parents pulled me out of school, started homeschooling me and explained to me that they worked for Niall Horan, who I thought was just a friend of theirs, to kidnap people and hand them over to their death. It's disturbing, I agree. But I couldn't complain, I had a family and a nice house and my papa was teaching me from home.

Anyway, back to the living room.

"How can I help you?" I asked Niall politely.

He was sat at the end of the dining table, smoking a cigarette. I'd thought he was creepy before I even realised that he murdered people for a living.

"I've got a new target. A colleague of mine wants someone's kid, to pay the father back for some trouble about a year ago."

"Right?" I replied slowly, I had no idea why Niall was telling me this. Usually I was told to stay in my room whenever the man showed up.

"I need someone to get close to this kid, so your parents can snatch him. We're enrolling you into the local high school, you'll have a back story, then you'll need to befriend the boy and once he trusts you enough then it's time for part two." Niall said.

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could decide what to say Niall started talking again.

"This kids name in Harry Styles, just make friends with him and keep me and your dads updated. Here's a photo, I'll see you all soon." Niall said. He stubbed his cigarette out in the ashtray on the table, pulled a small piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to me, then walked out of the house.

I looked at my dad, then my papa, unsure of what just happened.

Niall's expensive car revved outside and with a screech of tires it was gone.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked.

"Language mate." Dad said almost automatically.

I rolled my eyes and shoved the little photograph into my pocket without looking at it, sitting down on the sofa.

"We're really sorry to bring you into this Louis." Papa said sadly.

"It's just that this is a big money opportunity and we needed someone the same age as the boy to befriend him." Dad added.

"Yeah I know. When do I start at school then?" I asked.

"In a week, when the new term starts." Dad said.

"Alright, but I'm only doing one job for you alright?" I checked.

"Of course, we want you to go out there and be a better man than we are." Papa said.

"Yeah. I'm going to go and chill out in my room now. Can we talk about this later?" I asked.

"Sure son." Dad replied.

I nodded and went back upstairs, shutting my bedroom door behind me and belly flopping onto my massive bed with a frustrated sigh.

——-

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy it and it's kind of a dark story which is kind of weird to write.