Loud Party

You had gone to a big party in a very big house with Harry and there was even a lot of famous people. It was one of those days where you got turned on too easily and just feeling Harry’s hands on you as you were dancing like most of the people there, was a big turn on. He noticed how you were reacting to his attentions, biting your lip and trying hard to stay calm, so he started teasing you. He kissed your lips and grabbed your hips holding you tight, then he kissed your neck and looked at you smirking. You could feel that you were already starting to get wet.
‘Harry please stop.’
‘Stop what?’
‘You know exactly what I’m talking about.’ 
He smirked knowing that in that moment he could have done whatever he wanted to you.
‘You can’t say you’re not enjoying it.’
‘Come on Harry, not here.’
‘What if we find a free room?’
That was all you wanted, Harry taking you away from all that people and just fucking you somewhere. You thought that no one would have noticed if you both suddently disappeared since there was a lot of people and no one could have heard you because of the loud music so you nodded and he took your hand guiding you through all the people dancing. You checked all the bedrooms but none of them was free so you got in a small closet and as soon as he closed the door he pushed you against it. Apparently you weren’t the only one who was turned on that night. You started making out and he started undressing you so you did the same to him until you were both naked and he picked you up putting your legs around his waist. It was so rushed and needy, you just couldn’t wait to feel each other and it turned you on even more. He started kissing your neck while he quickly slid himself inside you and started to move holding your hips and sucking and biting your neck leaving marks. You were finally getting what you had waited for pratically all day and you couldnt belive it was finally happening. Even if it was rushed he was doing it passionately as he always did and it was just amazing.
You could barely hear all the people and the loud music outside the closet door, you were too focused on Harry and how good he was making you feel. As he started to go faster you pushed your nails on his shoulders and unintentionally clenched your walls around him making him moan loudly. Seing the effect it had on him you started doing it on purpose making him go crazy. He was a moaning mess, so hot and sweaty against you as he pushed his head back not being able to stop the raspy moans. He was alreadt close, it was clear. You felt his hand moving from your hip to the point where your bodies connected, his fingers quickly finding your clit and starting to press and move in circles against it. Now you were the one who couldnt hold back the moans. He connected your lips and you started making out again while he kept pleasing you to the point that you felt like your brain was completly empty since you couldn’t think about anything but how good you were feeling. He started moving his fingers faster and pressing more against your clit while he kept going in and out of you at his fast pace and you just couldn’t hold back anymore. You finally came and the pleasure was so strong. You scratched his shoulders and he got even closer hearing you scream his name so loud. When you came down from your high he hadn’t came yet and he was still moving fast all focused on what he was doing. You were too sensitive from your orgasm but you let him go on even because it would have been hard stopping him while he was so into it. It got a bit painful but it was still worth it, the pleasure always a lot stronger than the pain. After a few more deep thrusts he finally came and it was so hot seeing him coming in front of you and hearing his deep screams. You came again and this time your orgasm was a lot stronger, so strong that for a few moments you couldn’t even see anything and you couldn’t control yourself. When you started to calm down you were both breathless and you felt so weak that if he wasn’t still holding you so tight you were sure you would have fell to the ground. He pulled out of you and put you down still holding you since he noticed that you couldn’t even stand. 
‘Nice party, isn’t it?’
He said chuckling.
‘Yeah… Amazing.’